Chapter 2

We just got back from eating. I am still scared and want to go home. We walk in. I see a dark figure sitting on the railing. My heart drops. I want to go home, I want to go home I say to myself over and over and over gain. I look at my sister her eyes big, she asked me if I saw  it too. "I did" I replied

        My sister and I go up to our beds and talk. My sister begins to speak "I don't think that was the washer that went off...." 

       I get scared. This place is haunted. I know that nothing like this is real but I can feel it, this one is here and it's out to get me. A screech comes from inside of my grandparents room. My sister and I both hear it. We hurry downstairs. 

     When we get downstairs my grandparents and brother are playing a game on the kitchen table. Me and my sister start to play. It was really fun so I began to stop thinking about the figure and noises. 

     "OK girls go take your showers." There is a big bathtub in the bathroom. It is literally has big as a hot tub. My sister goes first while I play on my phone. She gets out and I get in. 

       After we all take showers it's time for bed. My sister and I go upstairs and my brother stays downstairs. I feel so bad because my brother does get scared but never admits. 

     My grandparents go into their room and shut the door. It's 1:30 am and me and my sister just lay there scared to death. My sister comes over and sits on my bed, crying she ask if everything will be okay. I don't know what to say, so the dark room is silent.