Finding a better future

The next day, she woke up and realized that she was in the bed alone. She went to the living room and stopped to see Mingyu sleeping on the sofa. She went closer and pick up the empty bottles of soju on the floor, this had become normal for her.

She went back to 'their' room and took some clothes for a shower. She was depressed, not knowing how her future will be if she stubbornly sticks with Mingyu. She finally came up to a conclusion on getting a job, that's for the best.

After showering, she went downstairs to take the newspaper and began to look for a job offering. After all those deep frowns, she finally spotted one that made her smile really bright, the brightest smile she'd probably made from the past two years. It was a job in an office, which might seem boring, but she had always wanted to be a secretary, she finds it fun.

She went upstairs to prepare the things she would be needing for the job interview, the job interview will be held tomorrow, which will be on Friday. Perfect!

After she finished preparing, she hid all of them inside her drawer and went downstairs.

When she went downstairs, she saw that Mingyu was still sleeping, so she made pancake for herself and ate it peacefully. She was about to leave the dining table and saw Mingyu heading towards the dining table.

"Good morning..." She mumbles

"Where's mine?" Mingyu asked, not bothering to reply her.

It took Rin a few seconds to process what Mingyu had just said, "I-I thought.... I-I... I'll make you one," she stuttered not knowing what to say and went to make his pancake. When she finished, she put some strawberries as the finishing touches and gave it to Mingyu since she knew Mingyu loves strawberries.

"Here you go.." she said while passing him his pancake. Just like every time, he never bothers to reply and immediately took the plate from her.

Rin walked out of the dining room and went back inside of their room. She felt incredibly nervous yet excited for tomorrow.
--------------------
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated for long, I was really busy catching up with my school work for 2 months or more and My phone broke so well yeah, I got a new phone now. Once again so sorry 🙏🏻🙏🏻