6. AWKWARD DISCUSSIONS, BEDROOMS AND TEENAGERS

Rhiannon's POV

We were back in my room now. Bay-lee seemed oddly flustered. I hoped it wasn't because of that kiss, I mean, we were close enough to do that kind of stuff without it being weird... Right?

"Bay, are you alright?" I asked slowly and cautiously.

Bay-Lee just stared into space, didn't move an inch, cringe, raise an eyebrow, flutter her eyelashes... Nothing.

"Bay-Lee?" I poked her in the arm as she fell on my bed, waking up from her daze.

"Huh?" She blinked and looked at me. "Sorry, I'm out of it."

"This is awkward, isn't it..." I said.

"Huh? Why would it be awkward?"

"Because we full on made out?" I said.

"Oh, no! It's not weird! I'm fine, just tired." she closed her eyes and lay down in a ball on my bed.

"Ok, good. Maybe we should just steer clear of any lesbian action, it's been a long day..." I lay next to my friend on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Bay-Lee cleared her throat. "Ellie..." She cleared her throat again. "And Liv."

"It's just hard to believe. She bags everyone out, when she has the biggest secret of all. AND she treats Christian like he's her property, like some kind of trophy. When obviously she's not even interested in him."

"She could be bisexual." Bay-Lee suggested.

"Yeah, but still, she's banging Liv... Liv? Really? I mean, she seems so antisocial. I don't understand how they could've ever actually come to saying hello to each other, let alone coming into each others beds..." I said.

"Hmm." was all Bay-Lee said.

There was a long pause.

"I think it's sweet." Bay-Lee said.

"Yeh, I guess so. It would be sweeter if Ellie wasn't such a bitch."

"Yeah."