Gift for Myself

November 10th 2016 was my 26th birthday. Although it had passed but I still want to share how I passed my birthday with joy, ALONE.

1. A Nice Simple Creambath

Well, as you can see I treated myself with a nice and simple creambath in a barber shop near where I lived which only cost me  IDR 35

Well, as you can see I treated myself with a nice and simple creambath in a barber shop near where I lived which only cost me IDR 35.000. I looked better right? Hehehe.

2. A Grand Dinner

I chose my dinner at Hoka-Hoka Bento (HokBen) at a mall near the place I lived called Mall Ciputra (people prefer to call it Citraland)

I chose my dinner at Hoka-Hoka Bento (HokBen) at a mall near the place I lived called Mall Ciputra (people prefer to call it Citraland). It cost me IDR 75.000 because I added some fried spicy chicken and dumplings in the bento set but it was worth it since I got a Dove chocolate bonus which I saved for later consumption.

3. A Movie

I also treated myself to a movie, a date with myself of course at Mall Ciputra, cost me IDR 35

I also treated myself to a movie, a date with myself of course at Mall Ciputra, cost me IDR 35.000 only. I bought the ticket before I had dinner and watched it after dinner. I watched Doctor Strange and it was actually a very good movie, a lot of moral messages inside. I recommended this movie a lot.

4. A Dessert Treat

After movie, I treated myself again to dessert in Starbucks Citraland which cost me IDR 82

After movie, I treated myself again to dessert in Starbucks Citraland which cost me IDR 82.000, a Hazelnut Spice Cake and a Coffee Free Caramel Frappucino. I specially asked for the dessert with a star signature because I wanted to shine bright even I am only a star. Have you ever heard of one star which shine brighter than the other? That is exactly what I want to be in the future.

5. Prayers to God

Last but not least, as usual tradition, I prayed to God even without candles. I didn't have to describe the content of my prayer but let me and God knew that privately. On the way home, I also bought a hard case for my phone, gold in color and it only cost me IDR 20.000 after a bargain.

You don't have to have someone or something to make you happy on your special day. What you need is yourself, just like I do. I am thankful of what I got on my birthday. I got a direct call from a friend who called only to say "Happy Birthday!". I was really touched by that and I still am. I also got a surprise call from a special old friend whom I didn't speak to for a long time. We talked for a while and it was a nice to have a decent talk at the end of the day, to close the special day.

Never depend on someone or something to make you happy. The only person that can make you happy is yourself and the only thing that can make you happy is doing what you want. Never limit yourself to the impossible but rather make the impossible to possible because in the word "IMPOSSIBLE", there is "I'M POSSIBLE".