Imagine #10

Your POV:

I was meeting my best guy friend. Yay !! I can't wait.

I went to my room and picked out a black dress with black pumps . I dressed myself and put a little bit of makeup .

I was hoping thatJoker is already sleeping . I turned around to open the door but the voice of Joker stopped me .

" WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING DRESSED LIKE THAT ?" " I'm going to meet my friend"

" NOT DRESSED LIKE THAT ! FUCK NO ! IF YOU STEP OUT OF THAT DOOR DON'T BOTHER TO COME HERE AGAIN!" " okay then I won't !"

I grabbed my phone and went outside slamming the door . I can't believe that he said that ! I texted my friend that I can't meet him right now because I'm not in the mood anymore.

I was walking for about 3 hours so I decided to go back and grab my stuff . I saw one of Joker's henchmen looking at me .

" Don't worry I'll just grab my stuff and leave " " okay if you're not gonna be back in 20 minutes I'll have to close the gates "

I nodded and went in .

There were 4 holes in the wall and glass everywhere with clothes all over the ground and in the middle my boyfriend.

This was breaking my heart to see the love of my life breaking down especially when he's usually so strong.

As soon as he saw me he quickly stood up and rushed towards me to hold me in his arms .

" Y/N I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it . I love you so much please don't ever leave me . I was jealous because I know that he's so much better than me and can give you a normal life and he isn't as dysfunctional as me but I'm trying to be better for you Y/N . You're the only one that has ever made me feel things I've never felt before . You're the only one I can't live without you and I refuse to . Baby please I love you so much . "

I looked up to him and saw tears running down his cheeks . I wiped the away and kissed him until I was out of breath .