PLEASE READ

I think that I may stop updating this book and just work on one book at a time.

It isn't that i don't enjoy telling you people about myself. I feel like I never know anything about the authors of the books I
read. I mean some people do make books about themselves sort of as a get to know the author type of a thing. I personally don't really see myself as a huge writing person even though some people say that I am pretty good at writing.

I may update this book every so often just to give you people updates on how my life is and things like that. If you ever want to know anything about me I will be glad to answer almost any questions. I will warn you people now though that if you ask me a question that means that I will probably ask you a question back.

I just thought that I should tell you people this so that my friend who reads my stories (you know who you are) will stop asking me when I will update again. Also I have started to feel bad that I don't update enough.

Well I should probably start to write some chapters for my new book called "The Zodiac Planet". (Shameless self advertising is shameless)

Alright I am going to end off this little update right here. I hope to see your comments and questions soon. As always I hope that you understand where I am coming from in this little update and that you read as much as you can handel.

Welp Bia!

(I am so sorry if you think that I am self-absorbed after reading this little update, I try not to be!)