4.Muklya+Cavya (18+)

Murthy Mansion
Mr nd Mrs Murthy left for their room...and Nandu too left bidding bye to her bhais nd Bhabhis....

In Mukbhi's room...

(Note plz- It's been nly 1½ years of Mukbhi's marriage md it was their arrange marriage)

As soon as they entered d room...Abhi pulled Mukti wid a jerk nd pinned her to d Wall,nd held her tightly....

Mukti blushing- Abhi,aap kya kar rhe h...leave me..

Abhi- Nd y do u think I ll do dat..Frst of all, u r looking sooo hott nd sexy in dis dress....Jab se dkha h...I felt lyk....

Mukti palmed his lips before he spoke further...Abhi held her wrist nd pinned dem to d Wall....nd wid in a secnd put his lips on her...

Mukti was shockd at his sudden approach...bt apparently replied wid equal favour...Soon dey broke apart...nd Abhi took her in his arms md carried her to d bed...Mukti was all d tym blushng...
He led her on d bed,nd fully undressed himself except his lowers....Mukti trned her face lookn at him...He smirkd at her behaviour..
Abhi came upon her...nd started giving love bites all over her exposed neck nd cleavage...soon She was undressed fully...nd Abhi pulled upon d blanket on dem...nd started worshipping her body wid kisses nd bites...Mukti was only moaning his name....

Soon aftr half nd hour of torcher,Abhi thrusted himself inside her wid a jerk,claiming her as his once again...nd making Mukti moan in Pain nd pleasure...They made love for almost 3 hours nd ended up sleeping in each others embrace,fully tired...

Cavya's Room

(Note plz- It's been nly 10 mnths of Cavya's marriage..nd also Arrange marriage...Cavya loves each other...nd have also confessed to each other,bt haven't made love yet...bcoz they want to give tym to each other...Nd also bcoz of Cabir's wrk,he can't gve tym to Navya as per her wish...)

They entered d room, Navya was goin towards d washroom wen Cabir pulled her towards him...nd lockd her in his arms...Navya wasn't lookn at him...so he cupped her face nd askd..

Cabir- kya hua... Naraaz ho??

Navya nodded positively...

Cabir tuckng her loose hair strands behind her ears - q??

Navya- Qki u dnt love me..

Cabir was surprised bcoz he never thought navya ll tell him lyk dis...

Cabir-Ofcourse, I love u Navu...par Tmhe aise q bola...did I do smethng wrng ??

Navya now lookd at him angrily- Aapko har cheez batani padhti h...( Pushd him) Kya aapne aaj tk mujhe meri dressing k liye complement dia h..kya aapne kabhi ye socha h,ki how much I miss u,jbki u stay wid me in d same room( again pushing him)....kya aapne kavi ye socha h,how much I NEED U...HOW MUCH I WANT U TO MAKE LOVE TO ME...par nai,aapko kya..mai kaun hu..huh...jayie aap..( pushed him once again..nd was abt to go,wen cabir pulled her angrily)

Cabir-Bol lia tmne...ya aur b kuch bolna h.. kya lagta h Tmhe...Mai nahi chahta tmhare sath waqt spend karna...Tmhe wo har baat bolna jo tm sunna chahti ho...nd most importantly...I NEED U TOO,ND ALSO I WANT TO MKE LOVE TO U...bt mai sirf Tmhe tym dena chahta tha...kahi Tmhe aisa na lage ki, I..i... Used ur body...I LOVE U DAMMIT..samjhi tm..aur next tym,never speak to me lyk dis...mar jaunga tmhare b....

He couldn't complete his wrds,as hugged him very tightly.. nd sobbed in his arms..

Cabir melted instantly..nd hugged her back...

Navya- I...I m soory...maaf kar dijiye mujhe..pr plz Marne ki baat kbi mat karna..

Cabir broke d hug..nd kissed her forehead...

Navya smiled at him,nd he whipped her tears nd started kissing all over her face...Aftr kissing her full face,he took her lips in his...She surrendered herself to him today.. no restrictions no distance...LOVE nly LOVE...

Cabir broke d kiss aftr feeling her out of breathe...Both looked at each other..nd were looking nly wid love at each other...

Cabir- vaise..I love my Jungli billi...haa..( Navya blushd) nd today u look damn,hott nd sexy( he whispered in her ears huskily.. making her shiver)...nd yeah...I hve to fulfill ur wish too...to chalo..

( He instantly took her in his arms nd carried her towards d bed...Navya hid herself in his chest...He put her on d bed...nd dispersed both of their clothes all around d room,making Navya blush nd covering demself wid duvet....He kissed,smoochd,bite..all over her body,nd Navya was nly moaning nd was Clunchng d bedsheet in her fists tightly...Aftr Abt 1 hr of his teasing session....He entered inside her hardly,making her moan to d loudest nd breaking her virginity walls....He was slow at d beginning bt aftr few minutes,he increased his speed..nd Navya was moaning in pleasure nd pain....
They did it till d dawn..nd cabir slept still inside her...She too slept fully tired..

In Malhotra Mansion,everyone slept early..as they were too tired.. Alya wasn't feeling well..So,Dhruv being a caring husband took care of her..nd slept hugging her...
( Note plz- It's been almost 2 years of Dhruvlya's marriage...An Arrange Marriage)

End