Part 1

Daisy wasn't always a skeleton. She used to be a glitch. She used to be something before that too. A small human girl. In a small not well known Undertale universe, she was their version of Frisk. She had taken a particular liking to a skeleton named Sans. She looked up to him. She wanted to be like him. They were very close. She thought of him and Papyrus as her big brothers. She was only about 7. She would dress up as a skeleton for fun. Her name was still Daisy. She had the brightest eyes, that we somehow purple. One day, she woke up. Everything was the same. She got dressed in her normal clothes. A long sleeved teal shirt with the Delta Rune on it, a gray t-shirt over it with a pink heart on the corner, a pink skirt, and blue tennis shoes. She put on her blue cape and skipped to the breakfast table. "Good morning Sans!" She smiled with her eyes closed. "Open those beautiful eyes for me, kiddo." He said. "Okay!" She opened her eyes. Sans' eyes went wide. His smile didn't look like he wanted to smile. "S-sans? What's wrong?" She was worried. "Y-your eyes..." Sans said. Daisy ran to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror. Her eyes were black, with heart-shaped purple pupils. She gasped. She ran back to the table. "My eyes are weird, brother...." Daisy looked sad. She looked like she was going to cry. "Daisy..." Sans said. She started to cry. Her tears were not clear, like they should. They were a glowing purple, like how Sans' tears were a glowing blue. "Don't cry..." He hugged her. "It's okay..." He tried to assure her. "R-really?" She let go. Sans nodded. "C'mon, let's go to Tori's house. Papyrus is training with Undyne and Jade at the moment." Sans said. Now, Jade was the one who protected Daisy when she first fell down. She made sure NO monsters hurt her. Daisy thought of her as her big sister. Daisy smiled. "Okay!" She took Sans' hand. The two walked to the Ruins door.