The gray wolf

Here in this dark cold hard floor cave lays a gray magnificent red glowing eyes wolf. When you look at his red bloody eyes with out warning he will attack you! No one ever been to his cave until one day a boy name Ken found his cave. Ken was walking  then the pathways split into two roads. Ken was going right and found a cave. He heard a low deep growl and saw the red eye glowing into the darkness. Ken frozen in fear. The wolf smelled his fear. His mouth was watering over the fear he smelled. With out warning he attack Ken. Blood was every where. Ken kick the wolf as it howled in pain. One of the wolf eye was cut in half by the kick. His eyes burning bright red as he looks at Ken. Ken ran for his life as he when into the cold snow. Blood dripping as he ran. His arm was covered in blood unable to move, to talk, to breath. Ken version turn black. He try to said in a soft voice "Help......me..........please". A helicopter came and go Ken and got him to the hospital just in time. His mother was crying and his father as they saw him covered in blood. The doctors did what they can to help him. After 2 hours the doctors came to the mother and father and said " Your little boy will be alive". but Ken was now in a wheel chair because they had to remove his leg and arm by the wolf attack. Ken words was " i will never forget you gray wolf".