Chapter 1

Hey people this is Brooklyn and this is the first chapter of My brother is Chris Motionless and i hope that you like it and remember to like and comment.

The people in the picture are me with the purple hair, my best friend Jacklyn with the blue hair and Alexander, Jacklyn boyfriend.

"Don't you try to hide, with those Angel eyes." My phone alarm goes of playing New Years Day Ft. Chris Motionless Angel Eyes.
I sit up in my bed. When I hear my mom and dogs coming up the stairs.
"Toro baby are you awake.... Toro?" "Knock knock baby wake up." " No mom I'm not up and please don't make me get up." "Well to damn bad, Coco, Angus, Titus, and Bella get her." "WAIT NO, OMG, OMG, MOM IN GOING TO KILL YOU."

"Kill me when you get home from school but first call your friend and tell her if she don't stop honking I'm going to hit her with a frying pan!:)"

" Ok"

Mine and Jacklyn texting.
( Jacklyn=J, Me or Toro=T)

T:hey bitch

J:what hoe

T:mom said stop fucking honking or she is going to throw a frying pan at Alexanders truck.

J: ok I'll tell him he probably won't until you get your ass to the truck

T:come help me get dressed bitch

J: ok be up in 2 love you bye

T: love you bye

I got in to the shower and turned on Jackyl and Hyde by Fivefinger Deathpunch.

"Hoe you in here" my best friend yells through the bathroom door, when she knows I am. "Hey Jacklyn can you pick out my outfit for school."

When I get out she picked out a dark blue Crop top and some ripped blue jeans and some mid thigh leather boots.
I got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun and we left for "AASA"