Chapter 3

On our way to my house the ride was silent. I started to get pissed off and broke the silence

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW?!?!"
"YOU LET THAT PIECE OF SHIT TOUCH, NO GRAB YOUR ASS AND I CANT GRAB MY GIRLFRIEND'S ASS, WOW WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!! THATS WHAT YOUR MAD ABOUT", I started to cry. Four looked over and yelled even more
"STOP BEING A BABY" he looked at my face, "babe are you ok....."

"W-why A-are youu yelling at me so much" I manage to stamper out.

Four didn't say anything he just pulled the truck over and reached for me. Four didn't get that close to me before I pulled my legs up to my stomach and hid my face.
Four tried to move my legs but I flinched and moved towards the window. I hid my face like a baby because I was scared of him and he calmed down and told me.

"I'm sorry Toro, I didn't mean it I was just upset thats all. I didn't mean to make you cry and not trust me. "

"I-its not just t-that you yelled at m-me its the fact that you think t-that I would do that to you."

He looked at me dead in the eyes and for the first time ever I saw a tear roll down his face. I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

                   25 minutes later

We had just pulled into my driveway and Jack walked up to me and asked
"What took you guys so long I'm tired of listening to your dad talking about how he should have pursued his life dream of being an artist"

I said "well Four and I got into a big ass argument, but were better now"

She just smiled and walked away from me to go back to Lexis. Lexis looked at Four and just laughed.

We had just walked into my house and my mom sad "TIME FOR DINNER"  I looked at Jack and winked. Our wink signalled war, we grabbed our boyfriends kissed them and tripped them then ran towards the table. By the time the guys understood what was happening Jack and i were already at the kitchen doors.

           Eating dinner 5 min later

While we were eating dinner a black SUV pulled in to our driveway, and a man in a black suit got out and started to walk up toward our door. My dad met him at the door.