18. Barden Welcomes Aubrey Mitchell and The Bellas' New Sorority House

Chloe and Aubrey Mitchell were soon released from the hospital and everyone headed back to Barden. When they got there the next morning at 10:30, Fat Amy parks the bus and everyone gets off. Chloe is holding her daughter who's asleep in her arms and Beca is guiding her wife with her hand in the small of her back. Aubrey looks at them. "Lets go see the dean."

The couple nods and they follow her to the dean's office with The Bellas following as well.

They walk into the office building and ask for the dean. The old lady that works as his secretary eyes Baby Aubrey for a minute, but then turns to walk into the dean's private office letting him know The Bellas wanted to see him. When she comes back, she just eyes them suspiciously. "You may go in."

Beca and Chloe looked at each other with the same thought about the woman, but followed everyone into the office. The dean spoke up seeing them. "Hello, Ladies."

"Hello, Dean Johnson." The Bellas replied in unison.

"Can I ask what you wanted to see me for?"

Beca and Chloe walked up and the redhead held up their daughter that Dean Johnson could see her face. "This is our daughter. Aubrey Patricia Mitchell."

"Miss Beale, I know you were pregnant, but what do you mean by 'our'?"

"Actually..." Beca started getting his attention. "Chloe and I married back at the beginning of the year. A month after the start of the year. We did an insemination and added my DNA to the embryo. Aubrey is both of ours biologically." She explained getting the paperwork for said insemination and their marriage license out and handing them to him.

Dean Johnson quickly scanned them and looked up at them surprised. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Since high school, Sir." Chloe responded. "She was a freshman at my high school when I became a senior. We started dating a few months after that and got engaged the summer before her own senior year of high school."

"We both knew from the beginning that we were meant to be." Beca added. "When we married after I got here, she decided to take my last name. We decided we wanted a family and you know the rest. Aubrey was born last night at eleven o' clock."

The man nodded handing the papers back to her and she put them away again. Chloe finally spoke up. "We won The ICCA's. We found out just before we were transported by ambulance to the hospital."

Fat Amy took the trophy from her large bag and showed it to him. "Wow! Congrats, Ladies!"

"Thank you." They all replied in unison.

Dean Johnson brought out a key and handed it to Aubrey. "Miss Posen, this is the key to the empty sorority house. In honor of your win, the house belongs to The Bellas. You girls can move in immediately and all future Bellas as well to continue your legacy once you're all graduated."

All The Bellas squealed excitedly and Stacie grabbed Aubrey pulling her into a passionate kiss on the lips. The blonde surprised, stiffened for a second, but then she relaxed and kissed her back. They pull away after thirty seconds and smile at each other. "I love you, Aubrey Posen." The tall, leggy brunette said.

Aubrey smiled and bit her lip flattered. "I love you too, Stace. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you would never ask. Of course I will."

The blonde smiled again then pecked her lips. She then turned to the group who were all smiling beyond happy. "Alright, Ladies. Lets go grab our things from our dorms and meet back at the rehearsal hall in twenty minutes. We're going to our new home."

Everyone cheered and left to do so.