Chapter 2- Jovani did it! //Her p.o.v//

"Aleina (pronounced Ah-ley-nuh), Come down to eat, visitors are here!", mommy yelled.
"Coming mommy!", I tried screaming.
I picked up one of my favorite American girl dolls and brought it with me to the dining room.
"Aleina, this is Richard. He's one of your father's coworkers", my mother told me as she assisted me to a chair. "And this is his wife-", mommy tried explaining but I cut her off. "Ana...!", I yelled as I pointed at her.
Ana gave me a surprised look and asked, "How did you know that?". My mother cleared her throat and lied, "We love to tell Aleina about you guys and how succes-". I cut her off again. "Jovani told me", I smiled.
There was a bit of awkward silence for a while until daddy faked a laugh and spoke, "let's eat!".
I placed my American girl doll on a seat next to me and smiled.
Richard kept giving me weird glances but I didn't think much of it...maybe he wanted an American girl doll too!
Mommy and daddy were talking to Richard and Ana about how I got straight A's this month.
Ana hasn't spoke a word since we began eating though. I wondered if she was okay.
Jovani told me she wasn't. He said she was sick, and that she was hurt.
I got up from my chair and walked over to Ana. She smiled at me and whispered, "You're a miracle...thank you for saving me. I can now be free", she kissed me on my forehead as I pulled up her sleeves. She had bruises, and cuts. I moved her hair to the side and saw she had bruises on her neck.
Richard began to get nervous and got up from his seat.
"You brat", he whispered.
He reached for something in his pocket, and mommy quickly ran over to me.
A loud bang was heard and Ana fell over. She was gone.
Daddy punched him over, but the metal object was stronger than daddy.
Another loud shot was heard, and this made Jovani angry.
A tear went down my cheek and Mommy began screaming for help.
The lights began to flicker, and my American girl doll was thrown across the room by a force. The window blinds started opening and closing. Mommy began to scream louder as she hugged me tight.
Richard started to breathe hard, and he stood up quickly holding his neck trying to stop Jovani.
He dropped the metal object as he cupped his neck, and his eyes went white.
He slowly picked up the metal object and opened his mouth. He placed it right between his teeth and another loud shot was heard.
I heard police sirens pulling up through the driveway. Cold blood ran from my nose, and I fainted in mommy's arms...