Chapter 1:"Another Gray Day"

AUTOR'S NOTE:

Before we start, this is my first history so sorry if it is a little cheapy, that's all I wanted to say, now let's start with it.
____________________________________
I woke up, it was like 7:45 am
wen my alarm start singing a stupid 90s song. I went to smash my clock, for accident I hit the desk and hurt my arm, "damit!!! That hurted!!" I shout, the clock still playing that damed song and I smashed it with my other hand."stupid clock" I said, I raise my self up and went to the fridge, I open it and looked for some food or something to drink, but there were nothing, "agg... I need to go buy some food and some water...again" weakly and slower than a turtle I put on my all days clothes and went outside. It was cloudy, "what a nice day" I spoke. I went to the market with 30dollars in my pocket. on the way started to rain a little, "and there's the best of all!! Now I'll get wet" I think and keep my way. once there I was completely wet and cold, I went inside and directly go to the vendor and  he spoke "hi kid, what do you want?",he was a red fox with light gray shirt and blue jeans. "I was looking for some cheap food and some water, and please don't say me kid" I daid. the vendor keep me waiting like 2 minutes until he bring the things I asked for, "here you got kiddo" he spoke friendly. "how much is it?" I asked in a lower and depresibe tone, "20 dollars" he answered. I paid and went house again, it was raining heavy and the wind bumped my almost making me fall on the ground.
Wen I arrive, I left every thing in the table and sit on a chair "...well time for my daily journal" I spoke and puted out of my pocket a little 90s cellphone and start recording on the journal "it's arround the 8:10 am of November, 10th...it's windy and raining very heavy. I went to buy some food and water and I still alone, just like another gray day"