Room Where it Happens

Trudy's P.O.V.
I sit on my new bed drawing on a piece of paper not really knowing what else to do. All the sudden I hear a knock on my door.
"Um come in?" I said.
My door slowly opened and I see my dad and Madison walk into the room.
"Me and Madison are going to a meeting with Hamilton and-"
"Oh can I come?!" I said excited.
I noticed Jefferson look at Madison to give him this sign to tell me.
"No this is secretary business." Madison said to me sternly.
"But I wanna be in the room where it happens."
"Sweetie nothing-"
"Yes things do happen it was how the laws and everything were made from."
I noticed Madison look at his watch and I can tell by his face that they are going to be late.
"I'm sorry Trudy but this is men business and not for little girls like you."
"Well first of all I'm not little and second please please please." I begged.
"Sorry Trudy we gotta go."
"But-"
"Decisions are happing over dinner the maid and butlers will assist you and make your dinner."
I just sight knowing I can't do anything else.
"Jefferson!" Madison calls from the door.
I watch them both leave and cross my arms.
"Hmpt...it's not fair that a girl can't go to the meeting."
++++++++
A Few Days Later
++++++++
I walk around the house and find the daily newspaper on the table.
"Eh why not I'm bored anyway." I said while walking to it.
I pick up the news paper and look at the cover.
"New York City's capital gets moved to Virginia..Woah how did that happen there's no way Mr. President could have known about this.."
I continue reading and I flip the page and see another interesting article.
"Hmm...Philip Schuyler loses senator seat to upstart Aron Burr...man Hamilton is going to be pissed I heard those too are best friends well not anymore."
All the sudden I hear my dad's staff come behind me. I turn around with the paper still in my hands.
"What are you doing I mean reading?" My dad ask.
"Nothing just some two interesting articles-"
"Mhmm that's great Trudy but we are going to be late."
"For what?"
"I didn't tell you? Oh well I have another cabinet battle and we are going to meet Madison there so let's get moving."
I nod and followed behind him fluffing my hair so there aren't any huge tangles. We make it to the carriage and one of the butlers opens the door for me and my dad.

Hmm...another Cabinet Battle those should be fun....
++++++
YEAH THEY ARE GOING TO GET SHORTER BECAUSE SOME OF THE SONGS ARE SHORT SO YEAH.
IM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!
-mari525441178