Eruri

Erwin stirred, lips a little parted and long blond eyelashes resting against his cheeks. His eyes opened by a small crack, unfocused and everything fuzzy. He yawned and groaned a little, burying himself deeper into the covers- not caring that he would have the best bedhead to ever behold. His eyes only opened properly when he felt and saw his husband curled up against him, snoring softly and mumbling something about cleaning the bathroom. Erwin looked at the stark contrast of Levi's dark hair against the snowy white of the sheets and smiled softly, a fuzzy feeling filling his chest. He pulled his husband into his arms and closed his eyes again. He managed to doze off again, to the sound of birds chirping and  cars driving outside the window.

Only when Levi pinched his arm and tried to shuffle away did he open his eyes again- and that could have been hours, as Levi could sleep for months when he could... well. When he could actually fall asleep. The only two things Erwin disliked about his husband was the fact that he would be up until unspeakable hours in the morning to do work, or simply to clean. The other thing was that-

"Oi, you big fucking oaf. Get your hairy fucking arms off of me."

-yeah, that. His husband managed to scatter curse words into every sentence he spoke- even to children. It was inconvenient, and very rude, but it was just the way that Levi had been brought up.

"Erwin, I know you're awake, dickwad. Let go of me and let me shower," Levi growled, struggling against the blond's arms. Erwin, needless to say, didn't listen. He cuddled his husband close and closed his eyes again. Levi made a loud sound of discomfort, something between a low growl and a whine. But Erwin didn't care- it was his day off. He was going to spend it as he liked, husband-who-wanted-to-clean be damned.

Or so he thought.

With a sharp kick to the groin, Levi was let go and he was gone in a flash.

Erwin was a little irked, but you know what?

He wouldn't change a thing.