Harper POV

It was a long drive to London but I survived. The new house was big. That's a winner. Our car didn't match the neighborhood. They all had Ferraris while we had BMW i8.

I pulled up to the driveway. I got out and looked at my surroundings. Pools, neighbors, who seemed to be looking at us from there steps smiling. The only one not smiling was the son.

"Hi, Madison's. I'm Debbie and that's my son Grant and my husband Ricky." The mom said.

I looked over at the son and saw he had on his boxers and no shirt. "I'm Gabie, and this is my daughter Harper." My mom said.

Grant POV

I had wondered if Harper was the girl off of beautiful demons. Ever read that book? Its really good.

We walked back to our house as they unloaded boxes. I Gabe one last look at Harper as she did too.

I walked to my room and looked out my window. Harper was bringing boxes up to her room.

Harper POV

The next day at school the only spot open to park was by a motorcycle. Which had Grant and two other guys near it.

I got out of my car ad one whistled. I looked bag and gave them a dirty look then walked into the school.

After I got my schedule I walked to my locker. A girl stopped by me. "I'm your locker neighbor. My name is Becca." The girl said.

"I'm Harper."

"Oh and don't mind Grant who has the locket on the other side of you."

Grant POV

I walked in the school after Diesel whistled. "That girl is hot." He said.

"And my neighbor." I added.

I walked to my locker and saw Harper closing her…… NEW LOCKER DOOR!!! Diesel looked at me and smirked.