Chapter 10: The Hunt is ON !

Rosie P.O.V

I woke up from the hot interrogation light hitting my face, slumped over bound to a Chair in a damp dungeon Unable to move.  I wasn't the one who needed someone to save me, I could save myself. Being pregnant wasn't a disable, but I'm caring for another life other than my own. If anything, I'm still the old person I used to be .. A Fighter . My face hurt and blood ran down, my nose felt broken. looked around the god awful room feeling this cool breeze take over like a low fog on my ankles, chains, Knives, and butcher utensils mounted on the walls..What have I gotten myself into.

I tried to shake room the restraints, with no justice.

"LET ME GO You Fat ass piece of Shit "I yelled

A Cold hard laugh Come from the darkness.

"Ooohh we a sassy one here, She definitely related to Big Ang " Banks said touching my face making kissy noises at me.

I spit at him but missed

"What do you want from me, im pregnant !" I yelled giving him a serious face.

"I can see that, Dammn Derek. How many months are you ? 5 ? 6?" he touched my stomach holding the knife his men threatened me with.

"Don't Touch me" I kicked him with the amount of leg I had free. He let out a cry then Slapped me hard across the face.

My face started turning red and hot

"Bitch Do you even know why you're here? Do you even know who the fuck I am ??" He smacked me across the face again twice as hard mid sentence giving me a busted lip

" See if you weren't a female, I would beat the shit outta you" He cleaned off his hands

"Thanks to your Hoe ass of a sister's or who ever she was participation we found your ass."

"Don't you dare touch her Banks" I tried to get free

He laugh "Too late, busted her right open. And all she called for was you. Rosie, Rosie Help me please.

Ugh that cry still giving me chills."

"You Nasty ass bitch ! Where is she ? What did you do to her" I fought my way to him with no prevail.

Tears started to roll down my eyes, No one has ever had the ability to make me cry like this

"YOUR LYING" I cried

"Possible. See now Rosie baby, I don't want you or your family. I simply want Angelo and Derek, your just a pawn in my game silly, I won't hurt or kill you unless you resist, but wait is it murder if you kill something that isnt even born yet ?." He wondered threatening and smiling

"Is Aubrey working for you ?" I asked

" Oooo girl you have no idea" He smiled

He started walking up the stairs "Oh yeah and Rosie, I'll make sure your mom starts planning another funeral ASAP."

Being upset only made my baby upset..Derek Please come fast.

I couldn't make out where I was. I was able to move the chair. Banks messed with the wrong person.

I moved the chair across the room and slammed it into the wall..setting me free.

I grabbed one of the chair legs as a weapon and put one of the knifes from the wall into my pants. I followed the cold breeze on my ankles down the hall to a freezer. Quietly I tried opening it, It looked like a butcher shop freezer. Making me sick. I heard the door open from where I was being held.

"She's gone Boss !!" one of his employees said

"Not for long.  She didn't get far... I KNOW YOUR DOWN HERE ROSALINDA, When I find you I promise I will KILL YOU." Banks screamed.