New cover!!

NEW COVERRRRRR!!! IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER  THAT I TOOK MY TIME AND MADE!!

Theres like 6-7 more weeks till stay with me comes out and i wanna rip my hair out!! I've Been waiting since august, also have been rereading and rereading and rereading and rereding and rereading and rereading and rereading the story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again again and AGAIN! Buuuuuttt at one point when i read the book again i started to notice some parts that wasnt  there when i first read the book. For example... when Aiden was jealous(when amelia and mason walked up to aiden, holding hands, and aiden stared at their hands and scowled, also when amelia and mason split their food, mason getting half her nutella sandwhich and her getting some chicken fingers?. Aiden scowled. ALSOOOO when Noah was giving Amelia sloppy kisses all over her face and Aiden AND Maison were both scowling! Lmaoo. Anyways as i was saying when i first Aidens obvious jealousy wasnt shown the first i reas the book which was this summer! Anywoo maybe it was just me and i wasnt paying attention that much ORRR ava violet (who now revealed jessica as her name, I love that name) edited some parts. The first i thought when Aiden scowled at mason and amelia holding hands was that he didnt want amelia really close to him or his friends because he knows she's hiding something and if shes in a relationship with one of them it wouldnt be a truthful(? Theres a word for it but idk) relationship. So he gotta look out for his friends blah blah blah i suck at writing down my thoughts unlike Ava that girl is SKILLED! SHE NEEDS THAT  BOOK PUBLISHED ASAP!!.
P.S: i've stalked jessica's profile so much on wattpad, that i've unfollowed her by accident so many times. If u look at who i follow you'll see that shes my newest. (That may or not because i was going through her activities and who dedicated and who is her newest following and especially the conversations. Just the latest activity in general on her profile) and im just gonna say ive been staring at the same thing for the past four days now cause she hasnt really been on wattpad since nov 7 ;) (see?..)

BYE.

i wanna be making book covers for ppl slide im my dms if u want one. Adios!

Adiòs.