Ch.1: Fire & Ice

DISCLAIMER: Minor Frozen Spoilers ahead

As a young boy living in the kingdom of Corona, you enjoyed a peaceful life with your family under the rule of the beloved king and queen. Your parents worked in the castle, your mother a cook and your father a guard. You were well-known for running around the castle with your mother and watching your father train new recruits. When you got older, you planned to join your father in the Royal Guard. However, you had to be careful around those who were unaware of your gift. From a very young age, you found that you possessed a magical ability to create and control fire and heat. You were able to partially control it but had the occasional flare-up when you lost your temper. When you turned ten years old, you and your parents went on a trip to the kingdom of Arendelle in hopes that a legendary shaman said to live there could help you control your powers.

Upon arriving in the valley where this shaman supposedly lives, you and your parents found nothing but moss-covered boulders. Noticing the sun was starting to set, your father pulled out a torch and asked you to light it. Suddenly, the rocks at your feet began to roll towards you and you heard voices rise from the rocks. With a wave of your hand, the top of the torch caught and soon a healthy flame was burning. Where the rocks stood, now stood dozens of small gray creatures covered in green fur and wearing moss-like clothing with crystals of varying colors. All stood silent until one, who looked much older than the others, approached. He looked at you then your father's torch and then back to you.

"Welcome to the Valley of the Living Rock," the elder said, "my name is Pabbie. I am the elder of this valley and the leader of the trolls who live here, and you young man," He said pointing at you, "it appears you hold a magical power over fire. Were you born with it or cursed?"

"Born," you said, "my name is (y/n) and I'm from the kingdom of Corona."

"That's quite a distance for someone so young, " Pabbie said, you nodded in agreement

"I've heard that you could help me to control my powers."

Pabbie stepped closer to you, looking at the torch your father was carrying one more time before turning to you.

"I cannot help you learn to control your gift (y/n), you must do that for yourself. Your powers come from the fire within your heart, it burns as bright or as dim as you choose. It is up to you to reign the fire in but be careful not to let it blaze or snuff it out. Confidence will be your greatest ally."

Pabbie turned to two trolls who were carrying a scroll up to you, which you took.

"While I cannot help you, there is something I can do. The King and Queen of Arendelle have a daughter named Elsa, she has a special power as well. Take this scroll to them, it will explain your situation and provide you with a place to stay while you are in Arendelle. In the event that something happens, you are more than welcome here."

Your family thanked Pabbie and headed for Arendelle Castle.

Stopping at an inn the night before, you and your family finally arrived at Arendelle Castle the next day. When you came to the front gates, you found them shut tight with a pair of guards in front. Approaching the guards, you handed them the scroll that Pabbie had given you. Taking a moment to read the scroll, the guards then took you inside. The castle's hallways towered above your head as the guards led you to the king and queen. After a few more minutes of walking, one of the guards knocked on a door and was let inside. You and your parents waited for a little while before the door opened again and the King and Queen of Arendelle stepped through into the hallway.

"You must be (y/n)," the queen said, "it's very nice to meet you." Looking into her eyes, you could see the same kind of compassion and gentleness you've seen in your mother