Introduction

"Hunger, sleep and coupling.  These three things are common in both humans and animals. But, the one thing that makes us different, and stand out as a unique race is, the 'emotion' that we possess."

- Anonymous

 " In the Bank Street of London, on a warm morning,  I had begun some brutality. It was against a whole gang of locals, whom I had started to hit.  All of them were down. So, I had started to walk , and suddenly I noticed a man approaching me in a violent manner. I had figured out that this man was one of the people in the gang I had hit, and just as I drew my knuckle towards the man's face, I refrained about half a centimeter away from his nose. My eyes, moved towards a beautiful looking butterfly. I then, took a glance at this man whose collar I was holding and let go, immediately.

'Butterfly in the Bank street...... Beautiful right?  Get this, if a butterfly shakes its wings, it might even cause a cyclone in  America!' I said in awe.

'How?', asked the other man, half scared and half confused .

'There's a butterfly. It has wings. When it moves its wings, there is little pressure formed and because of the pressure difference, air gets added to it, and every time a butterfly moves its wing, it could contribute to a cyclone in America for example, or affect a place's weather condition massively. Oh and by the way.... why was I hitting you guys again?' I said.

A man who was hit, from the group, replied as he was trying to get back up, 'Um.... Because.....we had put our coffee cups on the footpath and didn't throw it in the bin.'

I replied, 'DID I REALLY DO THAT ! For such a small reason, I even caused one of your noses to bleed. I am so sorry, about this. But wait a second, why did I react so much, for such a small mistake?'

Just as I said this, I contemplated on the angry words I had heard from my boss, a few minutes ago-

'You have got a lot of attitude and arrogance!  BLAH BLAH BLAH! BLAH BLAH BLAH! Get out of my company, you loser! '

 Remembering that, I exclaimed, 'Aha! Now I know why I overreacted. The emotion that I had displayed on you guys, is the sheer anger that I had over my boss who had kicked me out of his  company.' and as soon as I apologized to them, I ran back to my office to meet my boss, and to summarize the whole episode, in the office, I told him that he was responsible, for my anger and that I needed to express it on him. Upon hearing this asked me to get out, and without uttering another word, this is exactly what I did-"