My world changed in a second part 2

Wow, this was a news flash.
I can't believe this is really happening. I ran out so fast as I could and told everybody. They were very surprised. I was freaking out. why would this happen NASA told us everything was fine with our atmosphere. but I guess we've been lied to.

December 30th 2026
well it seems like they have covered our whole country in this plastic like material. We don't know what's happening. We here little update, on the news but do not know exactly what's happening. we are sort of in running low on supplies because we cannot import food. we still have to go to school but our weather is always sunny. No place in the country is below 100 degrees Fahrenheit. plans aren't allowed to fly either because they're afraid it might pop the plastic.  we all senior people rioting in the streets wondering why this happened to the earth so normal. some people think the government is playing a joke. The hottest we have had our temperature at is 230 degrees Fahrenheit.people at the end of a vacuolating Potter states like Florida and California to the heat conditions. Then I heard something else terrible on the news.The news lady said, "every store in America is out of food."