Arrival

A group of seven people laid on the ground, knocked out and handcuffed together inside a cage. One other person was knocked out in a cage across from them. In a nearby room two other people were handcuffed together and passed out while chained to a shelf. Little did they know they were about to go through one of the most physically and mentally demanding challenge of their life while trying to work together as a team. All at once everyone woke up.

"Ow, my head. Hey, who...who are all of you? Where am I?" a guy with short brown hair called out.

"W-whats going on?" Asked a girl with short brown hair.

The group of seven murmured in confusion.

A guy with short black curly hair and glasses spoke up. "Why are we all here, and why are we handcuffed together? Does anyone know why or remember anything? I just remember going about my daily life and now I am just suddenly here!" 

Everyone shook their heads. No one knew how they got here. Suddenly there was a call from across the room.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Hello!?"

"Another person?" The guy with the short brown hair questioned. "Yes, hello we are over here! I see you!"

"What's going on?" The guy in the cage across from the group asked. He had short wavy black hair.

"I don't know, but it looks like there is a board full of keys across from you. Is there any way to get those keys over here? Maybe one of them opens our cage or handcuffs!" The guy with black curly hair responded.

"Oh, maybe. I will try them!" Called back the guy by himself.

Meanwhile in a room nearby a guy and a girl woke up as confused as everyone else.

"Who are you?" Questioned a girl that had long brown hair.

"My name is Jake, what about you?" The guy with short brown wavy hair replied.

"I'm Tate." Answered the girl.

"Alright well we need to find a way out of here. I don't know whats happening but we need to get out of here. It looks very sketchy here. I think we can move this shelf we are attached to, it has wheels. Maybe we can look for something to get these handcuffs off?" Explained Jake.

"That sounds like a good idea." Replied Tate.

The duo moved the shelf around while exploring the room. 

"Geez it's cold in here! Is this some kind of freezer?" Asked Tate.

"I think it might be. Let's check the shelf over there." Jake Said.

The two made their way over to a shelf toward the back corner of the room and on it was a key.

"Nice! Let's try using it on our handcuffs!" Exclaimed Jake.

Tate picked up the key and used it on the handcuffs, unlocking them and setting the two free.

"Now what?" Asked Tate.

"I'm going to check outside this door. Maybe we can find something that can help us figure out how to get out of here." Jake replied

Jake creaked open the door a little to look out of it. He didn't see anything that stood out other than it looked to be some kind of kitchen or cafeteria type room. He stepped out and looked over to his right. Tate followed close behind him. Jake saw a woman dressed in a lunch lady uniform however her face was all scratched up and bleeding profusely. Her body looked ripped and her eyes looked dull and glazed over as if she was dead. The problem is that she was walking and saw both Tate and Jake.

"Go back now!" Jake whispered to Tate.

Tate saw the creature and with wide eyes hurried back into the freezer.