Morning Dew

The streets of little winging smelt strangely of leather and cigarettes, the rain making the scent more potent. Dark blue clouds loomed over the street, making the already dark night seem even darker. The street was dimly lit by half broken street lights that stood in neat rows, illuminating puddles that could be described as lakes of fear. Nobody dared go out in the torrents of rain, except the darent trees that stood proud under the wicked storm. Harry, however, would love to escape his prison to go out in the rain for a pool of blood was worse than anything the weather of Surrey could put him through.

Prison. That is what this was; Harry was confined in a slaughterhouse, blood covering every wall of the cramped cupboard he lived in. Vernon loomed above him, as angry as the dark clouds outside. Bones upon bones turning into blood, his uncle showing no Mercy. Harry wanted to escape with Tom, Harry's imaginary boyfriend. Or at least to Hogwarts with his friends. It was extremely cold, the blood the only thing that had kept him warm being ripped from him. Without warning, Vernon started stomping his feet on Harry's thin stomach. Harry whimpered, feeling his ribs crack one by one. Vernon stomped harder and harder on his stomach, thick blood making it's way up Harry's throat like sewage out of a pipe.

Magic had replaced this feeling so he tried his best to see past the hate of the summer. At Hogwarts he would be with people who showed him love and care. But the blood of the holidays would make him feel alone and unwanted. Harry would spend his entire spare time dreaming about all the fun he'd have with Tom if he was real. It helped him escape this dark reality. Blood, pain, abuse. Magic-less pain.

"Hello Harry." Said Tom, his face in an upturned smirk. He bent down and let his lips softly and tenderly meet Harry's skin, his hands warming his cold skin. Harry shuddered, the pleasure building in him already. Tom always made him feel good. The blood was distant, replaced with this magnificent feeling. "Your body makes mine tingle."

Vernon punched Harry in the mouth, pulling Harry from the world he wished he could be in. It was dark, the world of summer monotone, replacing the light of term. The darkness of his cupboard left him inexplicably warm all of a sudden; Perhaps his uncle had fucked him up so much that he couldn't even feel the cold anymore.

"Self implies other, life implies death, but don't let death take you away from me." Tom said as the night fell, candles lighting the bed. Tom loomed over Harry, his face glowing in the amber glow. Harry blushed bright red and wrapped his arms around Tom, friction building in his underwear. Tom let his leg brush past it and Harry let out a gasp, biting his lip. "Does that feel good, Harry?"

"Yes it feels- "

Blood flashed before Harry's eyes before he fell limp, his eyes losing all colour. It was dark as the steady breaths left Harry's sick frame. Tom was lost but not forgotten. Vernon left, waiting for Harry to wake up before he would play with him again. He acted although everything was normal. How was it? Tom. Was Tom really there?