Chain message 3

Jill's pov: I woke up and saw Johnny dead on the ground and I'm in a strange room a very dark and weird room.Beleive me I wanted to get out but the door was locked. Seeing Johnny's body made me want to vomit. I wonder what's happening to the others?

MEANWHILE.........

Alfred: It said I'll die at 8:36........

Amy: So Kathryn what time is it......

KAthryn: paused and finally said 8:36.....

Alfred opened his eyes widely and he quickly passe the message to Sam.

KAthryn : Alfred? Sam?

Sam dropped his phone and someone was with him in the front seat and in black. Sam screamned blood splattered everywhere. Causing Alfred, Amy, and KAthryn to run out of the car in horror.

Back to Jill.

Jill's Pov: I can't find any key or anything. I looked harder in the cabinets until Hannah's body fell on me and I screamed and saw keys on her pocket. I was still crying because of her death and she looked awful with the wound in her head. I got the key and opened the door it revealed Sam's dead body possibibly chainsawed or somthing and I felt sorry for him. I bulllied him too much. After all he looked cute when I was bullying him and I heared whispering in the doors and I wanted to see the suspense. I walked slowly and I stepped on somthing. I looked down and saw a familiar woman. It's Kathryn's mom! Why is she here? How di she get the message and the door suddenly opens. I saw the photo of her mom, her, and a unfamiliar girl. Then I saw a girl crying and I stepped backward and tried to open the door. I could hear her saying "Hide! You'll never get away!" then she started crawling creeply  and I really hated suapense now! I kept on banging in and the girl got my feet and I realized it was the killer. She said "Finally Kathryn I have my sweet revenge"

Jill:I'm not Kathryn..............

Their was long silence and she throwed me against the wall and she said" Not Kathryn. Sleep tight because tonight I'll kill the real one and I'll spare you.