Chapter One

"Dad, why are these pizza-guys running after that girl? Aren't they supposed to be good guys who deliver happiness in a box?" Inquired the small feathery blue bird.

"Oh son , that's kind of a funny story actually." Father bird shook his little dark blue head.

The little boy flying up and down as excitement engulfed him, " Tell me, dad, please!"

"Alright little bird , stop flying around you'll wreck the new nest!"

Muttering a whispered sorry the little bird sat down to listen to, by far, the weirdest story his father ever witnessed about humans, a story about people hunting people for ....yes, Pizza.

" It all started the day I was captured from the amazon and was selled on ebay to be the new pet of an 11 years old Luna Luther and join her living her life as the daughter of the scariest man in town , Penn Luther.A gang leader by birth ." said Father bird dramatically.

"C'mon dad , they're already getting away, cut the dramatic story telling and tell me what's gotten her into that situation briefly, please." Said the little bird batting his cute long eyelashes at his father as he said so to ease up the rudeness in his words.

"Uh, you never let me live in the drama, do you?" and with a sigh, he begun telling his little bird the story ..briefly ..or so he thought.

As Luna was finishing up her shift at The Pizza Hut , two delivery men came inside , they looked like they were in a hurry or something and in a swift move they were both surrounding Luna who was in front of the counter.

"Hey, who are you? I haven't seen you here before." Stated Luna with a very calm expression accompanied by an alarmed brain.

"We're new here , our first day was today , we come from very far too, that's why we're probably not familiar to you." One of them said while trying to look casually around the place.

And it would have worked on Luna and convinced her that there's really nothing suspicious about these two, except that there was. Because they were familiar , very familiar indeed.

"Oh, yes alright then , suit yourself I'm gonna grab some stuff and head out." With a hurried small smile and a semi-nervous wave , she gathered her stuff and headed straight for the door.

The Pizza Place is in the old dusty part of the City of Aster where most of the homeless people live and burglers take shelter at night.Walking the dark narrow alleys Luna looked over her shoulder and sure enough the two mysterious guys were following her.

Luna didn't know what to do, it was late and there was probably no taxis around that late at night and right when she was about to start panicking she saw her only hope of getting away from trouble and into jumping into more trouble.