Chapter seven

The Mad King is at the alter wearing a nice black suit and smiles seeing how beautiful X-ray looks

The Mad King is at the alter wearing a nice black suit and smiles seeing how beautiful X-ray looks. He offers a hand to X-ray politely as Rusty hands him over and X-ray takes it stepping up to stand next to the Mad King at the alter.

They turn to the pastor who smiles approvingly.

"Today we are here to celebrate the union of Ryan Haywood and Ray Narvaez jr." The pastor says. "Their love undoubted." He turns to the Mad King. "Ryan. Do you take Ray to love and hold for eternity as your husband?"

"I do." The Mad King says without hesitation.

The pastor nods then turns to Ray. "And do you Ray take Ryan to love and hold for eternity as your husband?" He asks.

"I do." X-ray says also without hesitation.

The pastor turns and the rings are brought over in which the pastor gives one to the Mad King first.

The Mad King gently takes X-ray's hand and slips on the ring. "I promise you that I will stay by your side no matter what life might throw at us." He says like a vow.

X-ray gets the next ring and the Mad King lets him take his hand to be allowed to slip it onto his finger as well. "And I promise that I will also stay by your side no matter what." He says also like a vow.

"Then it is my proud honor to declare you married." The pastor declares. "You may kiss the bride."

The Mad King and X-ray kiss each other letting their eyes flutter closed and people cheer as X-ray is now officially Ray Haywood.

When the kiss is broken the two open their eyes with their foreheads almost touching to stare lovingly into each others eyes.

Yes. That day was truly a magical and wonderful day and the Mad King proves to be an amazing dancer especially when he and X-ray get their dance together.

It almost feels like no time before X-ray and the Mad King are driving, the Mad King is driving and they are both in causal clothes, to their honeymoon which is a beachside cabin a good few hours drive away from the city.

The cabin allows them to have their own beach so no one will be able to bother them.

"We're here." The Mad King informs him and X-ray looks to it.

The cabin is rather nice looking. Sturdy and the view is beautiful scenery.

"It's a good place." X-ray says liking the place that they'll be spending their honeymoon at.

The Mad King pulls up to a park out front then with the car being turned off they get their seatbelts off.

X-ray is the first to step out and he moves closer to the cabin after closing the car door. He smiles in excitement as he's never really been to places like this before.

What's even more exciting is that no one would bother them here.

X-ray goes back to help the Mad King gather their stuff that they brought and take it into the cabin. He leaves their stuff in the living room for now to go check the inside of the place out. He finds that it is rather good in condition and looks plus it has a king sized bed in the only bedroom. He heads back to the living room but spots the Mad King in the kitchen so he approaches.