Please Don't Judge Me

Hi, my name is Kylen Andrew but most people call me Kyle. I'm 16 years old and I have an older sister named Drake. I also have an older brother named Nicholas and I have five cousins named Katana, Adrianna, Takara, Kirsten, and Amaryllis. I am 5'4, yellow bone, long, wavy, dark brown hair, gray eyes, big breasts, round ass, thick thighs, full lips, and hourglass figure. My sister and I are close and we've been that way since we were kids. She's pretty much my best friend and I'm hers. I live in a mansion near the beach that I own and I live there with my 1 year old son, Amir. Yes, I am a teen mom and yes it is a struggle but I love my child and I make it work. I have no room in my life for anything except my family, my money, and school. Outside of that there is really no type of anything. I come from a wealthy family and I've managed to work hard enough to maintain a very luxurious lifestyle for me and for my son. My son's father, Jayquan, is not in his life and I am glad for that because he was not a good person and I would never want him to have anything to do with our child. My brother also lives with me and he helps me take care of Amir so that I can go to school. I'm only focused on my education and I don't plan on changing or including anyone else in my life. So that's all you need to know about me and now I present to you, please don't judge me.