Chapter 9

Mayas pov
" Maya it is so good to meet you " King Benjamin said " It's good to see you to Ben " Well you met the others I want you to meet Audrey daughter of sleeping Beauty, Doug son of dopey, Jane daughter of the fairy godmother, And Lonnie daughter of Mulan. " It's so good to meet you all " I say in a very good mood "Mals told me that you wanna be good anything can happen here " Thanks " Anyways let's get on with the tour and you will be sharing a room with ally the daughter of Alice in Wonderland " King Ben said " That's cool " I said well let's  go " Well arrived at the dorm "Well talk to anyone if you want anything we'll let you get settled in " King Ben said and they left " Ok Maya just interduce yourself to Ally " I said a bit nervous I walked in and saw her panting her toenails blue " Um my name is Maya nice to meet you " I put my hand out and she shaked it " Aren't you mals sister " She said in her british ascent " Yes but I never wanted to be like my mom ever since my sister changed " I said " Well then we are going to be great friends " She said then hugged me and then she said " I do this to all my friends when im excited " She said and I said "No its okay " I thought in my head " It's everything I thought it would be i know I'm going to love it here.

Hey guys I'm going to need some help who do you want her love interest to be what is his name and who is his parents thank you and goodbye!