Meeting the sand siblings

I opened my tired weary eyes as i hear the voice of the jouinin I trust so much "she has half of the five tails inside of her please take care of her The village hidden in the Leaves will owe you so much" They set me down knowing I've been awake and listening The man calls in some children One has Bright red hair green eyes with black circles around them making them pop out more a young girl maybe a little older then me blonde hair pulled into four ponytails and bright green eyes then last but not least a boy all covered in black with some brown hair sticking out bright green and black shaded orbs I look at them for a second before talking i turned around hiding behind Kakashi.

*end of Flashback*

I open my brown green eyes up checking myself over before i mumble "I guess it's time to face the world" I walked back to the group as we head into the leaf village. I let my eyes scan my environment around me it felt so familiar I jump up on the roof following after Gaara  knowing I'd rather be with the one that pretends I'm not there
*time skip*
I watch Kankurō and Temari pick on the lead ninja as I hear a voice it's the 5 tails "He's like you but he has the most of the nine tails in him" I jump in front of the blonde hair ninja after hearing that "Kankurō leave him alone already" I look up as Gaara tells him to stop too I turn to the boy giving him a huge bright smile "I'm sorry if they bothered you at all we will be on our way now" I turn around giving Kankurō a "light punch" as we start walking the other way person the pink haired girl spoke up I roll my eyes before turning back it wasn't long to the black hair boy spoke up and asked for gaaras name but I was surprised when he asked for mine I pointed at myself raising my brows as he nods "I'm Mayuko Shimaoka" I state before turning around letting my hair flow in the wind behind me as I walk ahead of Gaara I could hear Temari and Kankurō whispering about me so I jump on the roof heading to the one ninja I trust I feel the wind flow threw my hair as I see the flash of his hair knowing I am close I jump in front of and see the person I was looking for......