Part-6

Randhir zoomed his car towards the place were exhibition was held. He was sweating thinking about sanyu's safety and praying god that nothing would have happened to her and cursing himself that how could he be so careless and leave pari in the exhibition.

         Soon he reached the place and ran inside and found that people were wrapping up everything. He started to search pari ,he was calling her name and asking people who were present there but only answer he got was they didnot see her. Now he was scared as he was not able to find her. He started searching every corner of the place by calling her name. he was loosing hope to find her. He was walking lifelessly  thinking about sanyu with tears in his eyes suddenly his eyes caught something or someone who was sitting under the table . He blinked his eyes properly and saw towards the person who was under the table and he felt that he got his life back as it was none other than sanyu who was sleeping under the table hugging her knees and he could see that she was shivering. He immediately rushed towards her and engulfed her in his arms.

randhir:pari bacha yahan dekho.

        randhir patted her cheeks to wake her up . sanyu slowly opened her eyes and saw towards randhir.

randhir:pari mein hoon randhir ap tik ho (caring her cheeks and he could feel her body was warm due to fever)

sanyu(slight smile):ron tum agaye tumhe kuch kaam tha na isliye mereko chodke chalegaye the na. ron voh na mereko na dar nai laga aur aur mereko thoda sa bhi bhukh nai lagi .

       Sanyu said with plastered smile and with tears in her eyes.

        Randhir couldnot see her like that he hugged her tightly as he knew that she was lying so that he doesnot feel bad.

        Soon sanyu started crying in his arms.

sanyu:ron mereko Khana doge mereko na bohat bhukh lagi hai mein na tumhe thoda sa bhi thang nai karungi mereko mat chodo yahan pe mereko dante hai yahan sab log muje yahan nai rehna mumma ke paas jaana hai mumma ko lav na ron(sobbing)

         Randhir couldnot stop his tears he regretted his deeds and hugged her tightly giving her all the warmth that she needed.

randhir(caring her hair):nai shona mein apko yahan nai chodunga hum chalthe hai na ghar koi nai dantega apko abse mera shonu.

           Sanyu was still sobbing in his arms.

randhir:shhh babu nai rote mein agaya hoon na (caring her cheeks)

            Randhir lifted her in his arms and started walking towards his car. soon he made her sit in the car and found that she was unconsious due to fever . He called the doctor and told him to reach shekhawat mansion as soon as possible. Randhir soon drove towards the mansion .

finally ron found sanyu :-)

i know am late sorry guys i had my exams so couldnt update.

do vote and comment :-) nxt part aftr 70 votes ;-)