Chapter 7

<Bridget's POV>

We finished playing Hunger Games. We won, of course. I dozed off after a while.

I was sitting on a plane, Val next to me. I was on a window seat. The person who was sitting next to Val was........Lachlan! I leapt at him, but fazed through him like a ghost. I decided to explore this fantasy plane before I woke up. "Bridget," I heard a voice calling behind me. I turned around and saw the ghosts of my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I rushed towards them and hugged them tight. "Sweetheart, I know you are brave and strong, but do not keep avoiding this Lachlan. He wants to care for you." Then I awoke with a jolt when I saw Val's cat, Maddison, climbing all over me.

I rushed over to the pack's house, Val close behind me. My dream had told me something. Lachlan actually wants me to live with him. I rang the doorbell, and Preston opened the door. "Hi," I said nervously, "I would like to see Lachlan." Before Preston could shout for him, Lachlan came from downstairs. "Lachlan. I will give you another chance, if you give our souls back to us." Lachlan half-nodded, then closed his fist tight. He then hugged me. "By the way," he said, "We're going to VidCon, and you can bring your friend with you." I nodded excitedly, then rushed past Lachlan and up to my room.

"Bridget!" Val said happily, "We're going to VidCon!" I nodded, and we laughed and talked and played Minecraft. I had a lot of fun, and I'm pretty sure Val did too. Rob made pizza again, and we watched the movie "Finding Nemo". This reminded me of when I watched it with my parents. Me and Val enjoyed it, while the rest of the guys were in tears. We laughed, then we finished the movie. Me and Val rushed outside in the backyard. "I'm officially 11," I whispered into Val's ear. She laughed. "Can I see you in wolf form?" Val asked. I nodded, then could feel myself growing shorter and growing hair and paws. Val hugged me. We laughed, until I could see Val growing shorter and growing paws. She was a wolf as well. By hugging me, she gained the ability to do so.

There were two days until we got on the flight to VidCon. Val was staying here for a little because her parents went on vacation. Lachlan walked up to us and asked, "Do you girls want to share a YouTube channel? I'll make it for you." We nodded excitedly and watched Lachlan set it up. As whe did that, we discussed what our channel name would be. "How about KittensFly? It combines our two Minecraft names." I nodded, then we told Lachlan. He entered it, then we went off to record a video. A Minecraft video of Hunger Games with Mitch and Jerome.

Our YouTube channel has been up for one day and it already has 1,000 subscribers. And only one video too! We made another video together with Lachlan and Vikk. "What's up guys it's DragonsFly," I started, "And TBNRkitten," Val finished. "And today we're playing a Find the Button map with Lachlan and Vikk." I continued. Vikk pressed the start button. The first level was beautiful. It was a grassy field with some trees. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Vikk shouted as we raced off. "Found it!" I shouted a minute later. I pressed it, and we continued.

Things all packed, I checked the YouTube channel to see how many subscribers we had today. 3,000! I decided to do a v-log with Val and the rest of the guys. "Hey guys, It's Bridget and Val here and today, we're going to VidCon! If you want to see us there, we'll be with the pack right next to them, so see ya at VidCon." I started. "We'll be selling merch, too. T-shirts with our Minecraft skins and names and much more. And if you buy one, It'll come signed by us!" Val finished. We posted the video, then grabbed our bags and rushed to the car. We're going to VidCon!