B4 We Start...

Here's a little info on who you're reading about :D

"1000 moons ago, an evil soul was banished to the moon for the deed of killing innocent bystanders for their blood while feasting upon their soul, this caused eternal darkness and mass paranoia, one day, a girl of the Shinio bloodline had shut down the factory and freed the remaining souls trapped within the belly of the beast, after the whole day, thus was the birth of the Great Feast, a holiday celebrated in the country of Elrios, reminding them of the freedom they had gained after the dreadful years..."

Shadex Kim

Name: Shadex Kim (Formally known as Shadow Kim)

Date of Birth: November 2 (little is known about where Shadow has originated from)

Age: 16 (The age of Shadow is currently unknown)

Hair: Snowy white

Eyes: Most of the time are pitch black with a magenta pupil

Figure: Petite girl with white fox ears, along with a whip-like furry tail trailing behind her (Small god-like person with the cursed ninetails aiding her with an increase in height, she will bare sharper fangs and dagger-like claws while Shadow takes control)

In the early years of her life, her village was burned down to the ground, while her mother was taken away from her, but sadly, she was taken in as a slave and forced to work day and night with very minimal food and water intake. At the age of 10, she had finally escaped the hell forbidden place, but shortly, the guards caught up with her at the edge of a cliff-side. With her hesitation overwhelming her, she fell down into the deep abyss in the ravine. Once she awoken, she was found outside of an ancient ruins, curiously, she nosed her way through the empty ruins, and found that the place she had fallen in was an old ancient nasods....