Chapter One (the Walkers race)

rrrrrrrrrrrrrr! READY! FFFFFFFFFFFFF! SET! VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GO!!!
SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hello I am Atom Walker and I am racing so can't talk right now bye
*drives faster and catches up with the opponents car, the opponent runny into me but I dodge and drive faster and win*
So yeah  I'm a racer *cop cars coming* "oh shit!" "get in your damn cars people!" I get in my car and drive as fast as I can but the cops wrecked my car but my friend can and I jumped in and he drove me home. I climbed in my upstairs window (don't ask how I got up there) and snuk in to wash up on my upstairs bathroom
Came out and my... Dad was there "you were racing again! You know that's dangerous!" "dad you know you use to race" but that was when I was stupid and you know that!" than my mom came in "w-hats going on in here- I heard yelling" "it's just our son BECUASE he does t know how to drive!-" "....i don't know how to drive?...thx dad..... Thx alot" *slams door* "ugh Paul why, why do you have to turn his dreams" "becuase Mia he have to in order for him to stop driving!"
"but what if it's his destiny Paul listen he's 17 now...  We have to let him choose what he wants to be!" ".... I love you Mia and I love our son...  Fine he has one chance" *knocks on door and door opens* "what!" "son you have one ONE chance to race but next time you get caught... No more racing for you, do we have a deal" "but-" "son I said, do.  We.  Have.  A. Deal" "ugh fine we have a deal" *both shake hands*
Then the next day I go out for a drive and my friend is with me even though he is grounded😂
"so... Where we goin?" "somewhere you'll see... "