And We Danced.. -mashton-

Prologue-

-Ashton's pov-

I read the crumpled peice of paper for the millionth time as I walked to the doorstep of what I assumed to be, michaels house. I stood at the door for about a minute, building up the courage to actually knock. After about thirty seconds of waiting I heard footsteps, followed by the door being opened by a boy who seemed about my age.. Maybe a bit younger. He had obviously dyed white hair. I smiled at him "I'm Ashton" "the names michael" he said as he held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it loosely. "Come in" he said as he made room for me to enter. I walked in looking around at the modern household. "Follow me" he smirked a little, it made me uncomfortable.

I followed him downstairs towards the basement, "this is where we practice" he said looking at me the whole time, he scanned me up and down, I felt a bit weird and shifted in my spot, "purple, really?" He smirked when he finished starring "uh I-" "Oh hey! You must be Ashton?" A blonde boy said as he skipped to me (quite literally) "um yea" I said nervously " I am" "okay, we'll I'm Luke and this is Calum" Luke said as he pointed to a dark haired boy, Calum. "Hey" He said. "I'm gonna show Ashton around for a bit then we can get pizza and watch a movie" said michael. He gripped my arm and tugged at it a bit so I would follow.

I followed him towards a place that was obviously a kitchen, "this is the kitchen" he said and led me to other parts of the house naming the rooms. We had finished the mini house tour now and I Hadn't spoken a word, "you gonna talk drummer boy??" He smirked at me- once again. "U-um thanks, for showing me around" I smiled shyly. There was something about that smirk that gave me butterfly's. He smirked even bigger at my stuttering, in which I just blushed a light shade of pink.

Luke and Calum came walking up the stairs at that moment "you guys finished?" Asked Calum, "yea we're good now, just finished actually" said michael "well good because we're ordering pizza!" Said an exited Luke, he ran to the phone to call. Michael walked into the lounge leaving me with Calum alone. "Uh hi?" I said more of a question, "ingnore michael, he likes having control, don't give in to him" he said as he walked towards the living room following michael "follow me" he said, I walked behind him slowly poking my head around to look at a few things I didn't notice before, like the pictures on the wall and the soft rug.

-Michaels Pov-

He was so innocent, Ashton, I mean. I was in the living room staring at the tv which had some shit on that I didn't care about, because right now, all I care about is Ashton, the cute, innocent, adorable, shy boy who was on his way into this very room, when he walked in he smiled at me uneasily and sat down on the other end of the couch, leaving Calum in-between us. I looked over at Ashton who was playing with his fingers in his lap. I had heard about Ashton before he had actually met me, of course I did, I stalked him all over twitter and Facebook and any other social media he had.

Which is exactly how I found out how innocent he was. Or is. For that matter. But for now I only have one goal. To make Ashton fall completely and utterly in love with me.

A/N hey guiseee, please follow, vote, comment and all that shizz, sorry this is shit I wrote it on my iPod :p i was listening to 'and we danced' by Macklemore on repeat while writing this and I will be naming the future chapters after the song I was listening to while writing it. :D