Baking vs Snuggling-A Malec Oneshot

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D Ok so I know I haven't updated Inside You and I apologise however I will upload soon and in the mean time please accept this peace offering. This was supposed to be a b-day present for my friend but it turned into a xmas present because I procrastonate. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D <3

“So what do you want to do tonight? Watch some television? A film? Snuggle? In fact, how about we watch a film and snuggle-I think ‘Grease’ is on soon!”

Alec smiled gently: oh how he wished he could.

“Actually,” Alec asked hesitantly, “I was wondering if you could help me with something.”

Magnus raised one dark eyebrow, both questioningly and suggestively, and Alec, as always, could not prevent the blush that began to heat his cheeks. “No! Nothing like that.” He said defensively.

“I didn’t say anything Alexander.” Magnus teased.

“No but I know what you’re like,” he said, turning away slightly and crossing his arms firmly across his chest.

Magnus immediately sought to make amends and strode swiftly forwards, wrapping his long arms gently around the Shadowhunter from behind. He rested his chin atop Alec’s dark, curls and pressing a quick kiss to the top of his head.

“Do you ever have anything else on your mind?” Alec asked, slightly miffed-the warlock always knew how to make him blush and used it to his full advantage as often as possible-but also genuinely curious. It seemed as if that was practically all he ever thought about.

He turned around to get a better look at Magnus’s face as he answered but remained within the circle of his boyfriend’s arms.

“I’m sorry, my lovely. It’s just so hard- with you standing here looking so darn gorgeous-to stop my mind from…” he paused and then continued, practically purring the word, “…wandering.” Alec swallowed loudly and Magnus’ gaze traced the movement of his Adam’s apple along the pale column of his throat. 

His cat eyes were still looking down at Alec seductively even as he brought the conversation back to safer topics. “So what is it you want me to help you with?”

Boldly Alec draped his arms around Magnus’s slim neck as he spoke. “I was wondering if you would help me bake a cake for Isabelle’s birthday. And decorate it afterwards,” he added quickly.

“Why are you asking me? Why not Jace or someone else?”

“Like Jace would actually spend time baking when he could be training,” Alec scoffed. “Plus you and Izzy actually have a lot in common.”

“Like our penchant for leather and whips? Magnus said smirking slightly as he arched an eyebrow.”

Alec huffed out a laugh. “Unfortunately I think that’s probably true.”

Magnus just winked at him which made Alec roll his eyes.

“So are you helping or not?” He asked.

“Well since you asked so nicely…” Magnus teased.

Smiling softly Alec reached up on his tip toes and pressed a quick kiss to the warlock’s lips before pulling back and stepping away to start grabbing utensils from under the cupboards.

“Thanks.”

Magnus stood leaning his hip against the table as he admired the curve of his boyfriend’s ass in the new pair of dark denim jeans he was currently wearing.