Our little adventure

Living with Snow White wasn't bad, but I knew I couldn't stay with her forever. But I couldn't say goodbye. Regina The Evil Queen, made her eat a Apple and she fell into a deep sleep. I can't even imagine, Regina is her stepmother! I can't imagine how horrible it would be if she had a real daughter. Nevertheless I will find David. And He will wake her! I walk into a little pub, it's cute. There stands a man with a very distinct lion tattoo on his arm.
"Excuse me? I am looking for someone." I say. He looks up at me and smiles.
"Well, I might be able to help with that. Who is it?" He asks, he has an accent I can't place. I take a deep breath.
"Prince David." I look at him again and he looks shocked.
"What would a young lady like yourself want with a prince?" He asks. I shake my head. I can't tell him, not here. Regina could be listening.
"Well let me introduce myself." He sticks out his hand. "Robin Hood." I take it and shake.
"Daniella Jones." I smile.
"Well Daniella, I will try to help you as much as I can." I nod grateful. Suddenly the doors of the pub burst open and bang against the walls.
"Robin, I am sorry bu-" the voice stops. I turn around and see a guy around my age looking right at me gaping. I smile at him softly.
"Will Scarlet! Where have your manners gone? This is a guest! Introduce yourself!" Robin snaps.
"Right! Erm... I am Scarlet! Wait no..... Will." He stutters. I giggle.
"I heard, I was right here when you got snapped at." I say with amusement.
"Yes I noticed." He says. I blush a little. But then I think of something.
"Do you know where I could find Prince David?" I ask. Well him and I were flirting like idiots. Robin is in the back smiling at us.
"Yes, but I can't take you." He says mournful voice.
"That's alright, point me the way." He gives me directions. I walk to the doors of the pub. I turn around.
"It was great to meet you. Will." I smile. He looks at me,
"I hope we see each other again." He says I walk out, I hear him say to Robin.
"I think I am in love."

Hey It's me. Tada!! Last couple of days, writers block, Ew. Let me know what you think of this chapter. What do you think of Will and Dani? Shipnames? I might do another book about Dani's adventures with Snow White. COMMENTS!! YAY !!