Arrival

quick authors note poppets in so sorry for taking a long time to maje another book i was lazy but thanks giving break is comong up and ill be making chapters on the double. The germany x italy fanfic will be ending as soon as i finish the last chapter.

Enjoy~
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
                   Francis' p.o.v. 

            I hate to have to do this to her but if anything happens here or in her country she could be hurt... I should stop worrying shes a great country and ive taught her how to defend herself, she might have forgotten oh my im just gonna drop her off just to be safe.

                     Your p.o.v.

   I wonder why papa looks so stressed? Eh i guess hes just thinkibg aboot the war. I would be stressed to if i had to deal with that. " ok mon cherie, pack up some things were gonna take you some place safer." i heard him ask "ok papa" i replied making my way to my room. I put important things like clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, some of my stuffed animals, i held onto a pillow, and perfume in which papa gave me for my 55th year of being a country, plus papa says to always smell good just in case i go somewhere. "Ok papa im ready!" i yelled exited to see where i was gonna go. Although i will miss papa and Mattie. Hmm. Oh i got it! I take a picture of Mattie, Papa, and I then continue outside into the living room with my luggage. "Ok lets go." i said trying to keep my composure and seem calmer. We all walk out and i was expecting to see the car thats usually there. But no. I saw a HUGE PRIVATE JET.

    I mean i guess where were going is gonna be out in the middle of no where. Aw man! We enter the jet and wait a vouple of minutes before taking off. "Im gonna miss you little one" Mattie says quietly. "Ill miss you to mattie." i reply hugging him while kuma climbs on my back. "You should take him, Just until we get back. I don't want him to get hurt" he ushered obviously concerned aboot the bear even thought he forgets his name all the time. "Ok! Ill take good care of him i promise!" I stuck out my pinkie and he entwined his with mine. "Pinkie promise" we both said.

~·~·~·~·~·HETALIA!~·~·~·~·~·~·

We arrived to a place in which i didnt know of....THEN THE AIRPLANE EXPLODED. just kidding but this place seemed to be in the middle of nowhere as i expected. We got out and almost immedietly a kid aboot a bit under my. age wearing a blue and white sailor outfit with a matching hat walked up to us screaming. " Hello and welcom to sealand!" he said. I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow then looked at Mattie who shrugged. The boi noticed I was there and stuck out his hand "hello there Im sealand! But you can call me peter!" I shock his hand and introduced myself as well "Im (c/n) or (y/n) nice to meet you as well peter." now that I got a good look at him I could see he had large emerald eyes and blonde hair. Ive had a long past of living with people who have blonde hair including Arthur and Alfie so I can only guess that this is gonna be a long war.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Okie dokie artachokie poppets. This is the first chapter and I have a few ideas of what's gonna happen next to i made this chapter to hold you over until I fill in the blanks.

Hope you enjoyed!~