Chapter 5

Crowley had stayed in your bed throughout the whole night, morning came and you felt him move a bit, making you clench onto his coat. He chuckled and held you close, "don't worry love, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon..." he comforted in that British accent you've come to love so much. It look almost 2 hours for you to finally get out of bed, Sam and Dean stopped arguing, but they would send each other glares every now and then. One of them could've left, but the Winchester brother's cared too much about you that they wouldn't run off. You went down stairs without Crowley so it wouldn't look weird and they won't suspect anything, "hi guys.." you said tiredly with a yawn, "who's cooking breakfast?" You asked. Dean and Sam looked at each other then at you, but Sam smiled at you and got up from his chair and placed his book down "I can make breakfast, pancakes sound good?" He asked, you nodded and smiled, giving him a hug before he left to the kitchen. You then walked over to Dean, behind his chair, and gave him a hug around his neck "what's up kiddo?" He asked you as he sipped his beer, watching his 'anime porn' as he calls it "why don't you and Sam just stop this nonsense? I hate it when you two get like this, it's not easy for me you know..." you said sadly. Dean turned his head and looked at you after he sighed, "alright kiddo if it would make you happy then I'll clear things up with Sammy.." he agreed with a smile. You smiled brightly and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "so did you guys find any jobs yet?" You asked, Dean looked at his laptop and paused his Hentai, opening up a news report of a murderer happening in a small town with an attraction called The Mystery Spot. You looked at his screen and read the article, "he alright seems like a good one, should I start packing?" You asked, he nodded "yeah seems like a good idea" he agreed. You nodded and patted his shoulder as you began to walk away "stop watching cartoon porn man, it messes with your mind " Dean chuckled "gotta love cartoon porn!"