Tanaka

A/N // Hey everyone! I know we have not updated in a looooooooonnnggg time. We will starts again shortly. Love all of you! Also omg i got my hair in syrup and flung it across my computer on accident. Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!. Also I will be taking requests so please fill up my box yo.

                                                    Tanaka (my unappreciated lover)

"Go on Y/N!" your best friend Jordan (!!) urges you.

You scrunch your nose; thinking.

"No! I can't do it in front of everyone. They're all so tall." You say.

"Never fear Y/N!! I got this. Go around the gym and wait there." Jordan says proudly before pushing you in the direction around the gym.

You go around the corner as Jordan goes through the gym doors.

"Hey Suga-Senpai" Jordan says going up to the 3rd year. He smiles gently

"Yes?" Jordan smiles back.

"I need Tanaka-Senpai for a moment.. Um for a teacher! He'll be back before you know it!"

"Let me ask Daichi." he smiles going up to the captain.

He turns back around smiling with a thumbs up.

"TANAKA." Daichi yells, making the whole gym go quiet. "Go with this girl here, she needs you for a teacher."

Tanaka looks at Jordan who gives a little smile. She motions her head towards the doors and walks out.

He quickly follows "What is this about." He inquires.

"Oh nothing, just come along." Jordan shoots him a smile.

They go around the gym to where Y/N is. She stops pacing and looks at Tanaka, Y/N freezes up and her face turns red.

Jordan smirks and pushes Tanaka towards Y/N, before skipping away.

"H-hello T-tanaka-senpai.." Y/N stutters out.

"Hey..." Tanaka says blushing.

Y/N looks at his red cheeks, gaining confidence. She takes a big breath.

"TANAKA-SENPAI WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME." Y/N yells gripping her binder.

She keeps her eyes shut.

Tanaka's eyes shoot wide open and his face turns bright red.

"O-Of course!!" Tanaka says grabbing your wrists.

Y/N opens her eyes, her mouth slightly agar. Of course you had the idea that he liked you back. Jordan said so but you can never be sure.

"I can take you to the movies tonight, or whatever you want. If you want." He stutters.

"Of course!" Y/N says

Tanaka smiles and gently pull Y/N into a hug.

"JESUS FINALLY OH MY GOD." Tanaka pulls Y/N behind her as she screams. They look over and see Suga.

"DAICHI OWES ME 10 DOLLARS." He yells again.

"GOD DAMMIT." Daichi yells from the gym

"Hey! You were against me having a girlfriend!" Tanaka glares as the rest of the team walks out.

"Of course not it was who would confess first." Suga says, looking at Daichi with his hand out.

"Tanaka you disappointed me. Congratulations Y/N." He grudgingly hands over 10 dollars, to a smirking Suga.

"Thanks Y/N." Suga says.

------Time skip bc i am a lazy bean------

Tanaka and you are hand and hand; him walking you home.

"The movie was nice, and the ice cream is good. Thank you Tanaka." Y/N smiles, licking her ice cream.

He smiles looking at her.

"I'm happy you had a good time...girlfriend."

"Indeed...boyfriend." You giggle.

The rest of the night leading up to your house, Tanaka tell you corny pickup lines. You, of course laughing at every single one of them.