Hinata

Hey y'all IM TAKING REQUESTS. Btw sorry it's short 

 Btw sorry it's short 

Hinata

"Y/N!!!!" Hinata runs at you.

You move aside as he runs right past you. Barely able to stop he pouts

"I wanted to hug you!"

You knew he had a crush on you. Your handy dandy best friend Jordan got a recording of him saying it. Though ever since then you've been developing a crush on the boy.

"Fine." You say and open up your arms.

He runs into the and picks you up spinning you around; making you scream. Good thing it was after volleyball practice and it was only you two. He lets you down and surprise you by kissing you right on your lips. You gasp and pull away. He stares at you before realising what he did.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!" He screams running around.

"H-hinata..Hinata!" you finally yell, getting his attention.

"You can do it again if... you ask me out." You blush at the words coming out of your mouth.

He blankly stares at you, registering what you said. The girl he's like for 6 months just said he could kiss her again. If he asked her out, that means you would be his girlfriend.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND." Hinata yells, grabbing your hands.

You giggle "Yes, I will Hinata."

He pulls you into another kiss. "My heart is like gwah when i'm with you Y/N!" He says after pulling apart.

"My heart is like fwah when I'm with you Hinata." You reply back using his volleyball gestures.

He smiles again before taking your hand to walk you home.

What you both don't know is that Jordan is in the tree above you. With Daichi and Suga, we've been taking pictures.

"Yes it finally happened!" Jordan say's fist bumping Suga.

"Yes your plan of all of us leaving earlier and leaving them alone worked." Daichi says.

"Also we got pictures for memory and blackmail." Jordan evilly laughs causing Suga to glare at me and snatch the camera away.