Typical Heartbreaker

Have you ever heard of love?

Oh, how dumb of me to ask. Of course, you have. Well, haven't you? 

I mean, who doesn't know about love? Everyone had their own share of heartbreak, depression, and the like over one reason - love.

I, too, had my own fair share of love. It was from a guy. My first love. Well, I couldn't honestly say that he was my first 'true' love. Maybe it was just an infatuation or some sort. But I fancied him dearly.

His name was Francis. He was different from my past crushes. They say he smoked and was involved in some frat group or some sort of gang. His bad boy image interested me. How could a boy, at the age of 16, could do unimaginable things but still look charming at the same time? He had danger written all over him and I was aware. My friends warned me about him but I didn't listen.

It was the biggest mistake of my life.

You see, he courted me. You know, when you finally learn that you both had mutual feelings all along and you sorta get sucked into it. You fall for him more and more each day. I fell for him. Oh, I fell for him hard.

But the sad thing was, he wasn't there to catch me.

I was tricked and fooled. He said it was just an act so that he could use me and play with my feelings. In short, niloko ako ng walang kwentang tao. Nagpakatanga ako sa taong hinayaan akong magpakatanga.

In the end, I still had my friends who remind me everyday that I should've listened to them by nagging me everyday with 'we told you so' and 'nakinig ka dapat sa amin'. Oh, and thank God I still had my reputation. Only few had know about our 'relationship' so it only caused me just a portion of my time answering their questions.

"What happened to you guys?"

"I thought you liked him, yes?"

"Diba kayo ni Francis?"

I could only answer with lies. I couldn't afford to tell the truth for I was ashamed. Ashamed I was that I dated a cunt and an idiot. I hated myself for dating a cassanova, a bad boy, a gangster.

That's why I swore to never date any of his type.

That promise was broken the instance I laid my eyes on Ch- Oops!

Got to go. He's calling me. I'll continue later. Bye!