Chapter 1

"Princess, wake up! You don't want to be late on the first day of school now don't you?" I was pretty sure it was one of my brothers. He kept on banging his fists on my door. I ignored him, I didn't answer.

"Hoy, Hershey Francesca Bo de Alegre! Gumising ka na kundi uubusin namin ng mga kuya mo ang ulam!'

I quickly got up and opened the door. I saw 2 of my older brothers, Reese and Toby , grinning like fools.

"Good morning, Bo! Now, take a shower. You stink." Kuya Toby said.

I pouted. "Fine."

They messed up my hair and pinched my cheeks before they ran back to their rooms.

I took a shower and picked out my outfit for the day. Well, since its the first day of classes, we're allowed to wear civilian attire.

I just picked out some skinny jeans, a tee, and put on my black Converse shoes. Too simple? Yeah. I like going out dressed casually. Not like someone who got dolled up with high-heeled stilettos and short-skirt dresses and face smothered with make up, you know the like.

I also sprayed on Our Moment, the debut fragrance of One Direction.

"Ah, the smell of perfection!" I said talking to myself, delighted.

Oh, and before I run downstairs. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Hershey Francesca Bo de Alegre.  I have 4 older brothers. 2 of them are already in college, kuya Mars and kuya Rocher. The other 2 are twins. Yes, kuya Toby and kuya Reese are annoying twins. Our parents are businessmen. We have companies established overseas so they don't really come home unless there are emergencies or special occasions. My dad is British while my mom is half-Chinese.

Imagine a girl, 5'5, with long brunette hair, and emerald green chinita eyes. Yes, that's gonna be me. You see, another weird thing about our family is that our parents named us after chocolate brands. Didn't you notice?

I am Hershey Francesca Bo de Alegre.

My brothers' names are Toby (from Toblerone) Marcus de Alegre,

Reese Marcus de Alegre,

Kristofer Mars de Alegre,

and lastly Rocher (from Ferrero Rocher) Daniel de Alegre.

I asked my mom, "Mom, why did you guys name us after chocolate brands?" and she just shrugged her shoulders and answered, "Trip lang namin."

With that she added, "Walang basagan ng trip ha." Weirdly enough, I was satisfied with her answer.

"Francesca!" I heard someone shout my name. I ran to the door immediately and opened it. I ran downstairs to find all of my brothers seated at the dining area.

"Ikaw nalang ang hinihintay. Seat down so we can start eating." Kuya Mars said.

I sat between kuya Toby and kuya Reese. We started eating. After we finished, we hopped in the van and manong Eric stepped on the gas and we were off.

The day passed in a blur. I reunited with my barkada even though we spent every weekend doing some crazy shit together. In the morning, we had our assembly and had a tour around the campus. A few buildings were still being constructed and I also noticed that the swimming pool for the athletes had been finished too.

"Too bad di natin magagamit ang swimming pool." Sabi ng isa kong classmate, si Jhannerie, isa rin sa mga kabarkada ko.

Si Jhannerie ay nag-iisang anak ng may-ari ng isang sikat na fashion boutique dito sa Pilipinas. Fashionista yan pero minsan baduy ang dating. Mabait at matangkad, pero madali lang ma-BV kaya we take precaution sa mga actions and words namin. Baka magtransform siya bilang super saiyan, patay kaming lahat. Hala.

"It's only exclusive for athletes. Duh!" Mataray na sinabi ni Shiena. Kabarkada and classmate ko rin siya. English is her native tongue. Taga Washington D.C. kaya yan, kaso her skin is tanned pero umaapaw pa rin ang black beauty niya.

"Hoy! Paghilom mong duha! Sabaan kaayo mo! (Hoy! Tumahimik nga kayong dalawa! Sobrang ingay niyo!)" Sigaw ni KC. Yes, you guessed it right. She's one of my classmates and kabarkada ko rin yan. Mabait yan, trust me. Maputi, matangkad, makinis ang balat, at matangos ang ilong. In short, pang model ang dating.

After the short tour around the campus, it was time for lunch.

We went to the canteen and ordered our food. After that, we headed back to our classroom. While we were walking down the hallway, someone stole my attention.