Monster

Jordan's POV

Monster,Beast,Horrid Creature, Monstrosity, Abomination, Im used to it now. Everyone thinks that a werewolf is a fearsome beast, but I'm not like that. I...I just wish people saw me as a kid, not a wolf. I'm in 7th grade. I have a few friends. In my class, I'm not popular, I'm not handsome, I'm not "Legit". I'm just...there...Josh, my best friend, is the only on that understands me. Also Tyler, my other best friend. When the new members of the family came in, I wanted them to feel at home, I growled becuase, when your part-dog, you very territorial, so...Bella hates me. I just want a family were every treats me normally. People always tease me at school because of my enlarged canine fangs, and the way I yelp sometimes when I'm injured. At home, everyone always asking me if I'm ok and if I need Advil after my transformation. I got up when every one was asleep, I doubled check before I left. I got the old manikin out from beneath my bed. I went to the kitchen. The manikins sound box needed batteries, so I took out the sound box, which was located in the chest and started putting batteries in it. My stomach rumbled. I looked over at the toaster.....pop tarts.....I have a craving for pop tarts sometimes. My parents always tell me no pop tarts, since it's not good for my "doggy health" and I'm always stuck eating blue buffalo. I reached over for the pop tarts. My head still aching. I saw the knife on the cutting board... "everyone hates you" said the voice in my head, "just end it now, go on, no one will care..." I stared at the knife,"no" said another voice "you have so much too live for...you...like a girl...don't you? Why give up love...for death?", "why not? Because no one loves him...the girl doesn't even know he exists, go head, end it, do the world some good...". "The two of you, shut it!" I yelled in my head. The two voices are my sides, one, the bad one, is the wolf, always encouraging me to do suicide and kill other things, the other, my "child" side. Always encourages me to be good. I may be a little insane, but....this is my life everyday...disappointment...rejection...tragedy... The pop tarts exploded in the toaster making a gooey mess all over my fur. Just then Bella and Sandra came into the room. Not my best moment I know, but they screamed anyway. We had this long war of pop tarts, and I do not want to explain it. It gives me a headache. After everyone went to bed, I faked my sleep, over the years...I've learned to pretend...mostly. The only thing I can't do is pretended my Wolf self. After everyone went to bed I got out the laptop. 11:56 p.m read the clock. I got on FaceTime with Josh and Tyler. They were a little surprised by my transformation, but I ignored it. Josh and Tyler figured out not to long ago...they witnessed what happened, on the Halloween dance. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "Positive" they both said at the same time. I grabbed the old manikin, "are you sure they won't notice?" I asked, looking at the manikin. "Positive , according to my calculations, they will most likely let it be" Tyler replied. I laid the manikin in my bed. I got up, "see you their" I said, they both nodded and turned off their laptop. I crept through the hallway, all the way into the front door. I got outside, my wolf night-vision kicked in. I went to the forest, located at Sheep Tree, where the people believed that the old sheep from back then urinated on the tree....so cool. They were there...with axes. They chopped me up to bits...leaving nothing behind.........

JUST KIDDING

We were planning to make a "fortress" in the woods. This was supposed to be my late "birthday present"...this place was a place were I would feel...accepted. We went to work...you might be thinking that this was to overwhelming work for a kid, but...I'm BUFF when I'm a werewolf. I was a chilly night, my tail waving in the wind...since it was numb from cold. We built a little hut at first. Just then...I heard it...a howl...the same howl that I heard...that night...that wasn't possible. I immediately turned and picked up my only friends and ran through the forest...we should have never come out here...