The Discovery

The names Kambree. Kambree Shaw. My four best friends, Mackenzie, Lacey, Mollie and Blakely. They convinced me to attend this totally "rad" party some kid from our college was hosting. What a great spring break party right? Wrong. This party was getting boring until I made eye contact with this very attractive guy. I give him a small corner smile and looked away to continue my conversation with my girls. Next thing I knew my head is just hung down I'm breathing in and out heavily and fast, my body begins to shut down completely. This feeling is making me very weak in my strength, I'm motionless now. My eyesight is blackening out until all I can see is the back of my eyeball, darkness.

Blump, blump, blump, blump. The sound of a heart dying out, is it my heart? Wait, how am I thinking to myself? All I can see is darkness. Am I in some kind of dream? I feel like my eyes are closed even though they're open, it's pitch black wherever I am. I hear a shuffle I flinch in the direction of the noise. "Hello?" I say trying to be brave. A single bright white light shines down on something. I cover my eyes with my hand, slowly placing my hand back on the hard cold ground. I blink multiple times to refocus my vision and notice a little girl sitting down on her knees. She looks very lost and confused, I try to speak out to her and ask her what her name is until she stood up so quickly rushing towards me with gurgling, scary moaning noises. Her face looks horrid, some of her flesh is decaying from bloody open wounds, purple veins and bloodshot eyes. Her skin almost looks green.

I hear my heartbeat thumping almost out of my chest. I start to clench my jaw like I have eaten a sour candy. I curl my fingers into a fist, I've never felt this way before. All the sudden this adrenaline inside of me explodes making me launch towards the young girl. I'm scratching, biting, attacking this poor innocent girl that I've never even seen before. I breathe heavy, slowly calming down, stepping back away from the girl. I glance down at my bloody, bloody hands. I begin to panic, pacing back and forth running my dripping in blood hands all through my hair and down my face. I felt all these emotions racing through me making me want to break down and cry but.. I couldn't. I make a run for it, I have no idea where I'm going or if this was even real but all I know is that I left the bloody, motionless, and brainless dead girl.