the smut

I let chica out for he can play with her while i go into my bathroom and take a "shower" i thought of closing the door but i leave it open a crack just in case. I Hear chica jump on jack as he screams "Chica!!!" I Look from the crack of the door and see him get on him hands and knees to play with her barking like a dog being super cute.As im in the shower i get closer and closer to my climax as i hear jack bark like a dog i cum i clean myself and get out the shower put on my boxer and go into the living room "i see you made yourself at home"
He laughs and looks up at me forgetting what i did earlier.I look at my phone and see a text from wade"Wade will be here in a few hours ok"I go in the kitchen and make us eggs say that it is like 7:00 in the morning "so i saw you hit 13 million congrats!" "Hehe, Thanks, Alright im so excited!" I forget im only wearing boxers and hug him and say "i missed you jack"
He blushes a little. "Missed you too. " I guess he ignored i was in only my boxers.
"Jack i like you" "Hehe I like ya too buddy! " he didn't understand that it was love, like.I frown and look at him as faint tear fill my tearducts "n-no jack i really like you" "L-like.... You... Love me? " he blushes harder.A few tears roll down my cheek as i think he doesnt like me back "y-yea" I jump up and smash my lips onto his.