Time to Start the Fury! *AHEM* I Mean, FUN!

^^Yeah, that's kinda random...^^

Hey, guys! Fymirthefirst here! Welcome to ANOTHER of my wonderful books that you probably don't wanna waste your time with.

It's okay, you don't have to feel ashamed about it.

Anyway, many people have asked me who did my covers, and I was like, "I made them. Hee-hee."

I mean, I don't wanna brag, but these covers kinda look AWESOME.

So, I've decided to create a cover shop for those of you who think your covers look lame, even if they probably don't; and when people ask who did your covers, you can smugly text back, "Fymirthefirst did, so you better ask for one. Hee-hee."

JUST KIDDING!

You don't have to do all of that.

According to my cover-shop research, I believe that there is supposed to be a tiny form that you have to fill out if you want a cover that is close to what you were thinking. And don't worry, if you don't like the first cover I make you, you can send me some more information of what you wanted and I can fix my mistakes for you.

I've got all the time in the world, peeps.

So, here's the form!

Name (whatever you want to put as the author):

Title of Book:

Description of Book (if it's sad, happy, evil, in the middle; you know, that kind of jazz):

Color Scheme:

Photos/Stickers:

People (actors/actresses, type of emotion):

Additional Thingamajigs (any extra sentences on cover?):

PS: You can NOT get a cover if you don't watch The Flash.

PPS: I'M KIDDING. BWAHAHA!

You can comment or PM me, because either way is good. I'm EVERYWHERE.

That didn't sound stalkish at all...

I'd really appreciate it if y'all would give credit to me in the description or something like that, so people won't ruin your concentration by asking where the cover came from.

Plus, please don't ask WHERE I do my covers, and if you DO know where I make them, I beg you not to comment it; if you do comment, people will go make covers by themselves and I'll be out of business.

Besides, a true magician never reveals her secrets.

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Yeah, that was never funny from the start.

Anyway, hope you guys request, and please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Later, peeps and dweebs! 😎