this story is not about batman

Superman lays in his silky bed, alone and sad. Tears start rushing down his face has begins to weep, he cannot hold his tears back any longer. He starts to undress, unaware that he is being watched. Now fully naked superman starts to think, "why don't people love me. Why am I still a fucking virgin" he angrily thought. Suddenly he feels a strong tight, hold on him. But superman doesn't fight back. He feels ruff dry, fingers touching his hand. A leathery rope is now tied completely around superman's waist and arms, yet he still doesn't fight back. He turns his head, looking behind him. It's shrek, and he's a slow completely naked. Shrek starts thrusting into superman. "Ughhhh!" superman screamed, "don't stop!" Superman's eyes turn into a sprinkler as his tears start to wet the bed. Suddenly. Superman hears and explosion. He looks behind him to see a determined, sexually active, Harry Potter. Harry starts fighting shrek with all his might, but it isn't enough. Harry tries to go in for a punch, but as he does he shrek quickly counters with a massive back fist. Harry, now on the cold hard ground, surrounded by rubble and his tears. Shrek stands over Harry, ready to sit on him. But suddenly, out of nowhere, Harry manages to work up enough strength to reach out his hand and squeeze the ruff, green, wart covered balls of shrek and rip them off. Harry quickly stands up, seeing a opportunity to end this fight for good. He pulls down his purple, magical trousers and underwear. "PELVIC THRUST!" Harry yells as he thrusts, aiming at shrek. A magical, white beam of cum shoots towards shrek. Shrek explodes as it hits him. His last words were, "iam gay."

And that's how babies are made.