Chapter 2

Unedited chapter.

Phone sex.

Chapter 2

" I'm sorry, okay? " Apologised Katie after opening my bed room door without knocking.

I glanced at her then turned my attention back to my closet to choose my dress for the party. I was trying not to give her any importance, even if I couldn't.

She stood there and shouted " Stop betraying me, what do you want me to do? You haven't spoken to me for like two days, two damn days Emma even if I try to talk to you, you wouldn't. "

I finally looked at her, and our gaze met. Her eyes were watering, her gaze was full of pain and hurt and I think it was due to the fact that Katie was always the girl to take everything seriously, everything by heart. I realised that I had exaggerated, overreacted and made such a big deal about the whole ' text ' while It wasn't really important.

I had been a bitch to my best friend.

" Katie, It's fine. I'm sorry too.. Just don't do it again, okay? "

She nodded while taking steps towards me and hugged me. Her arms were tight around my back, and it felt good to have her around again. It's not like I haven't seen her for years, but I missed her. I really did.

We finally broke the hug as It was getting a little bit odd. She standed next to me so she was facing the closet, she looked at the dresses and shook her head.

"I think the black suits you the most"

                    I rolled my eyes saying  " Unfortunately, I don't have any black dress." I sighed and sat on the end of my bed looking at the ceiling.

" I think I won't make it to Jack's party." I glanced at my watch while speaking.

" Why ? " She asked.

" Katie, I only have one hour left and I have not even found a dress. "

"I think I might help you, just wait! " She gave me a half smile and headed to the door.

She came back with a cute little black dress folded in her arms, she handed it to me and mouthed a

" Take it! "

I glanced at her then to the dress and asked " It's the dress that Colton bought for your birthday, Isn't it? "

         " Yup, now go change! You don't want to be late to Jake's party, right? "

" I can't accept Katie, It's your- "

" Please do me a favour? "

" Yes, sure! " I nodded.

" Go change before I slap you " She gave me one of her serious look. I don't know if she was faking it though.

[....]

" You look stunning" Complimented my best friend.

After wearing the dress, doing my hair and makeup. Katie insisted to give me a ride to the party even if Jack's house was just minutes away from our flat, and that the walk from ours to his is very quick.

Kate parked in front of Jack's home,turned off the car ignition. And looked at me.

" Look, if you meet him.. and by him  I mean the dude who called you. I want you to stay calm, do not freak out. And please don't drink, I don't really like drunk Emma. Okay? " she adviced me.

He wouldn't dare talk to me, what would he say ? How would he introduce himself ? Would he go for the " Hey, I'm.. the guy who called you three days ago, Oh girl it was fun really... Anyways how are you ? " I was starting to panic, but I didn't want Katie to worry so I acted like I was handling the situation, and like there wasn't hundreds of questions in my mind.

But in reality, they were more like a thousand.

" Hmm don't worry about me, you sure you don't want to come? I don't want you to stay alone! "

" Who said I'm going to be alone? Colton is coming over for a movie night! " She laughed.

" Oh, well have fun! " I winked.

" Sure thing babe, enjoy your night Emma."

" Bye K "

I entered the big white home to see a bunch of people drinking, laughing and dancing.

I was kind of lost, I tried to seek for familiar faces so I won't stay alone..There was just too many people, and it was getting too hot.. I think I just need..a drink.

' I don't like drunk Emma '

I was really freaking out, I was trying to keep calm, but I just couldn't help it. This phone call thing was making me sick.

And suddenly, I had an idea.

He wanted to play right well.. Let's have some fun.

*************

A/N :

Happy new year everyone, hope you have a good one.

And  I know you love pancakes? If you comment and vote.. I'll give you one. I know it's a virtual pancake.. don't kill me :(

Song for this Chapter : Hm? The way by Ariana Grande because It's one of my favourites.