First kiss (Levi x Amethyst)

(3rd person pov)
The scout regiment was trotting down the streets of the trost district behind wall rose to go out behind wall Maria Amethyst was the most energetic one out of the group only cause she was transferred to Levi's squad "oh my gosh! I can't wait to kick some titans ass!!" Amethyst yelled in excitement "Tch.... if I didn't know any better I'd say we already have an abnormal on our hands..." Levi said coldly. "R-Really!? Where!?" Amethyst said looking around Levi sighed and grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. Amethyst's face was in utter shock but she kissed back. "I love you Amethyst but PLZ STFU." He said with a slight smirk. Amethyst blushed and nodded fixing her glasses as they rode out to their old castle HQ.

"Ugh this place is filthy!" Amethyst said. "Well then everybody grab brooms and get to work!!" Levi said handing everyone a face mask to wear while they clean. Levi opened the blinds to an upstairs room and saw Amethyst cleaning the windows the way he liked it. So he opened the window and pulled her in. Amethyst fell and landed on the bed. Levi walked closer to her pulled gown both his and her face mask to kiss Amethyst roughly but lovingly.

How was that?? Idk